Like I'm Gonna Lose You ~ Thea Queen

I'm doing this music thing where I press shuffle on my playlist and I write an imagine based on whatever song it lands on and then I pick a character by spinning a wheel.

~

~

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows we were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone
I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

Panting, you sat up swiftly sweat dotting your forehead as you looked around the room frantically. Your panic only slowing when you noticed Thea changing into some pajamas at the foot of your bed.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" She questioned pulling down the rest of her shirt before crawling across the bed to you.

"Nightmares. How was your mission?" You questioned pulling her in for chaste kiss on the lips and cuddling into her side after she situated herself under the covers.

"It was fine. What are you having nightmare's about?"

"Oliver wearing pink." You joked not wanting to talk about the dream you just had.

She laughed slightly before pressing a small kiss to your forehead laying on her side so she could drape her arm over your waist. Effectively, coaxing you into a deep slumber.

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

"Morning, babe." You chirped from the island with a coffee mug in your hands as you drank from it joyously.

"Morning." She croaked stalking over to you and grabbing the mug from your hands, taking a long sip from it before you could even protest.

You rolled your eyes at her and not too long after your smile reappeared. You hopped off of the island to pour yourself another cup of coffee. Once again sipping from it with glee.

"Why are you so happy this morning?" Thea asked peering at you from over the edge of her coffee cup.

"Because your the best girlfriend ever." You placed your mug on the counter and placed yourself in between Theas legs as she now sat in your place on the counter. "And I just love you."

Thea smiled at your words and pulled you in for a long passionate kiss which you savored by letting your eyes remain close reminiscing on the tingle of her lips on yours.

"I love you too."

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know

"I'm glad." You smiled drinking down the remainder of your coffee and tossing the glass in the sink.

As you headed back to your shared bedroom to change into clothes for the day your smile faltered. You cautiously eye the spot where you lay yesterday where you had dreamed about Thea getting killed on a mission. Just the thought alone sent shivers down your spine.

You and Thea had been dating for over a year and you couldn't imagine your life without her. When you had first started dating the two of you almost instantly fell into a routine that you still continued today:

Wake up, drink coffee, go to work, eat dinner together after work and then she would go play vigilante with Oliver.

Today wasn't going to be any different but somewhere inside you, you wanted it to be.

So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets
Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow

After getting dressed you walked over to Thea who was seated on the couch watching the morning cartoons. Quickly you straddled your self over her lap and press you lips to her like you'd never see her again. She gasped in shock but quickly reciprocated parting her lips to allow you access which you gladly took running your finger through her hair while she gently stroked your back.

Smiling, you got up and grabbed your bag like nothing happened walking out the door but not before shouting, "Love you, babe!"

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

*A few hours later*

You ran as quickly as you could over to Thea who lay unconscious on a medical counter in Arrow HQ.

"Oh my god. Oliver what happened." You asked turning over to the muscular man with tears welling in your eyes.

"It was-" he cut himself off pausing to run his hands over his face in a vain attempt to rid the tears from him eyes, "It was my fault. I told her to go out there."

"Oliver do not give me that bull. This was not your fault and you know it! What the hell happened?!" By now tears were mercilessly running down your face and you hadn't bothered to wipe them.

Oliver opened his mouth to reply but Felicity cut him off going to speak for him, her voice shaking as she spoke, "She uh- it was Darhk he did some of his voodoo and now Thea is like this, we don't know what's wrong with her yet."

"Oh god." You sobbed stumbling over to where Thea lay placing yourself in her arms in a vain attempt to bring her back. You head lay on her chest listening to her weak heartbeat.

I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

And you stayed laying there long after her heart stopped beating.

~

QOTC: If you could kill off any current character who would it be and why?