Someone Like You - 3 ~ Felicity Smoak

Okay I know Rene wasn't around in season 2 when this happened but let's use our imaginations please.

~

Your lips parted as his lips found their way to the soft spot on your neck, his hands mindlessly roaming your curves and stopping on your ass. You moaned in disappointment as he detached his mouth from your neck but you were pleasantly surprised when his mouth locked with yours again. 

Rene's tongues exploring your mouth like never before both of you panting, needing oxygen but never wanting to pull apart long enough to get it.

From the other side of the room your phone rang from the other side of the room causing both of you to sigh, Rene dejectedly rested his forehead on your chest before letting you out of the bed.

"Hello?" You answered the phone breathlessly, not bothering to cover your semi-bare body.

"Y/N, we need you."

You recognized the voice on the other end of the line and you rolled your eyes earning a quizzical glare from Rene.

"It's Oliver." You mouthed and Rene rolled up from the bed and walked over to his dresser to pull on some clothes.

Oliver was still going on and on about how he needed you to come back and that he wouldn't have called you if he didn't have to.

"Ugh, Oliver shutup. What happened?" You sighed pulling one of Rene's hoodies and some jeans.

"Felicity is missing."

"What?! How?" Rene walked up behind you placing his hands on your hips and you put the phone on speaker so he could hear.

"Slade. He took her, I'm not sure where. That's what I need you for I can't access the footage from nearby streets."

"I'll be there." You didn't bother to hear his reply as you hung up the call and turned around in your boyfriends arms and wrap your arms around him.

"I don't want to go." You sighed into his neck only for him to cup for your face in his hands and place a reassuring kiss on your pouting lips.

~

As soon as the elevator door slid open you were walking out, pulling your hair into a ponytail and sucking up to Felicity's computer monitor. Oliver and Rene rush up to you to watch you work, and in no time you had footage of Felicity getting dragged out of HQ by someone in a mask resembling Slades.

Nearby the phone rang and you were quick to answer it and put it on speaker.

"Queen." The voice crackled over the speaker sending chills down your spine.

"It's over Slade your army is broken." Oliver yelled into the intercom with an angry red face.

You worked to trace the call as Oliver kept him occupied.

"And I pity them. But once again you missed the point. I have the one you love most and you're going to meet me wherever I say otherwise I'm going to kill her." Slade voiced calmly but with an edge to his voice that put you on edge and caused your hands to shake as you traced his call.

"Well you do what you have to. I'm done playing your games." Oliver voiced still trying to buy you some time.

"You're done when I say your done!" Slade roared causing you jump as your shaking fingers danced across the keyboard. "I was surprised. I thought you had a thing for stronger women, but now that I've met her... I can see the appeal."

Oliver's head hung in defeat and fear and Slade continued to speak.

"I know you have that girl, Y/N - the felicity's lesbian lover - searching for my location. I would've taken her too just for kicks and giggles. So you could pick Felicity and I could slit Y/N's throat open and let her bleed out in front of you and Felicity. So that you'd save the woman you'd love only to have her hate you for all eternity, for killing the woman she loved - it was quite the plan really. But I settled for Laurel Lance."