Manipulate & Stipulate - 5 ~ Oliver Queen

There's a soft thud and Oliver jumps alert, "There. It just hit. That's gotta be at least 40 stories deep."

Your eyes squint into the distance as you see the glint of metal, quickly you tackle Oliver to the ground and out of the way of a flying shuriken.

"Down!" You whisper-yell, using your body to shield Oliver's as more ninja stars come flying.

You throw your self in the air and flip over Oliver's head to grab his arm and pull him to his feet and hide behind a pillar.

"They're on all sides! Half a dozen at least," You curse mentally as you watch the shadows grow closer, "Ready, babe? Just like old times."

You jump out from behind the pillar and grab the arm of the nearest assassin, you use the element of surprise that you have over him to kick the sword from his hand and flip him over your shoulder and into the hole. More and more assassins flank on the two of you and you try to use their weapons against them, picking them off one by one. It's quiet for a minute and panting your back is pressed against Oliver's as a couple more reveal themselves from the shadows. You survey the empty construction site for a weapon and come up empty until you remember you have the Green Arrow behind you.

Right as the assassins start to lunge you reach behind you and grab an arrow from Oliver's quiver. You quickly strike out using your left arm to spring forward and your right arm to strike the arrow across the killer's chest. Another one comes at you and you jab the arrow into their shoulder and use their shoulder to project yourself onto the other side as another agent comes for you. Quickly you grab a rusty iron rod and slam it across your opponents head just as Oliver knocks out the second to last Malcolm's guys.

You must have miscounted because another guy appears from the shadows and runs at you, your mind races for a defence and the agent swings his sword at you. You swiftly dodge the attack, grab his hand and turn it until the sword pops out from it, just like clockwork you catch the sword in your free hand and are about to plunge it into his heart when Oliver knocks out the last of his assassin's and sees you.

"Y/N, no!" You turn your head to Oliver leaving the assassin an opening to escape and he pulls out a dagger and jabs it in your stomach.

You let out a toe-curling scream as your hands fly protectively to your stomach, and it seems like slow motion when he jumps up and kicks you hard in the chest with his boot, sending you flying to the ground. Oliver is quick to put an arrow in the guy and run over to you, he gingerly brushes your loose hair out of your face and lowers your mask.

"Oliver...behind... you," You grunt out but your warning is too late as a pair of assassins grab either of Oliver's arms and a third draws a sword to decapitate him.

Out of damn near nowhere another figure drops back, and you try to call out for Oliver but you black out.

~

You come to when you hear the sound of tires peeling against the road. Your eyes flutter open and you see Oliver putting pressure on your wound while another man drives the getaway car.

"She's losing too much blood," Oliver tells the other and your eyes dart back and forth between the stranger and him.

The car is zooming down the road at an impeccable speed and the amount of movement combined with your injury makes you groan, and then yell as the figure sharply turns the corner.

"Damnit, John! You're hurting her!" Oliver yells out in frustration as blood pours out of your wound despite his attempts at slowing it.

"Would you like me to slow down for the assassins hot on our tail? No? Didn't think so,"
John snarks as he makes yet another sharp turn, a futile attempt to slow the pursuit of the assassins.