"if you cared about me, you wouldn't do this." ~ Oliver Queen

"Oliver," you whimpered as he headed out the bedroom door to fight Ra's Al Ghul, "please you don't have to do this."

"Yes I do, Y/N. It's the only way to stop him," he huffed, walking towards the front door but you quickly stop him, wrapping your arms around his waist and lying your face on his bare chest.

"Please." you sigh in content when he wraps his arms around you, pulling you close enough that you could hear his heart beat.

"I love you," he muttered nuzzling his nose into your hair and placing a kiss on your hair line.

"If you cared about me, you wouldn't do this." you suddenly felt angry that he was leaving and you pulled apart from the hug, immediately missing the warmth his body provided, "but, if you must go, i'm going too."

He didn't object as you pulled on your shoes and one of his hoodies instead he waited for you and held your hand as you walked out together.

~

You let out a toe-curling scream as Ra's Al Ghul plunged his sword in Oliver's chest and kicked him off the side of the mountain.

~

~

That last tidbit was a bonus because i have that gif in my gallery waiting to be used.

I really want to make this a full length story