Manipulate & Stipulate ~ Oliver Queen

i have a feeling i'm going to like this one before i even write it.

during the flashbacks the '~'  is a time skip of a few weeks

guess what show this is from

& you guysss i'm getting better with updates

Warnings:

This long as hell; foul language because its me- i can't think of an imagine that i didn't use foul language in...

• Sexual advances and references and a lot of flirting...

• BadAss!Reader

~

"Ollie!" You called out teasingly as you sat comfortably on his counter.

You knew he was home and he didn't have to answer for you to know. You could sense his body heat from the other side of the room. You laughed dryly when he pulled out a gun and aimed it at you.

"Is that anyway to greet the love of your life?"

"How'd you find me, Y/N?" He asked his gun still cocked and ready to use at a moments notice.

"You've never been a hard man to find, Oliver."

You rolled your eyes at the fact that he still hadn't lowered his weapon, obviously still hostile over the last time you'd seen him.

~

You sighed swirling the red liquid, known as wine in the glass, filled to the brim with unexplainable boredom at the overly fancy party swarming with old men with pockets deeper than the Pacific Ocean.

You were drawn from your gaze as a blonde took a seat next to you, asking the bartender for a glass of whiskey. With a slight smirk you look up from your drink look the playboy up and down.

"Judging by your shoes I'd say you enjoy crashing a girls drink." You speak breaking the silence as the bartender serves the man his drink.

He laughs whole heartedly at your joke, "And judging by yours I'd say you're bored, you have everything you'd ever want but there's one thing your Daddy's money can't buy you."

You run your perfectly manicured finger along the rim of your drink, fully interested in what the stranger was saying, "the unexpected."

You smile at the man sticking out a hand to finally introduce yourself, "Y/N Y/L/N"

"Oliver Queen." he smirks, equally as cocky as you were, sticking his hand in yours and giving it a firm shake.

One thing led to another and eventually you were leading Oliver to a luxurious red two-seated sports car.

"Hop in." You smile getting in the drivers seat while Oliver jumps into the passenger.

"Is this yours?" he asks and a sinister laugh makes its way past your lips, as you zip down the street.

"For as long as we don't get caught."

~

You kick the door to the boxing ring open and you file in Oliver trailing close behind.