Rabid Dog or Wild Dog? ~ Oliver Queen

I let the hood rat in me run wild with this one.

Warning: lots of cursing
~

The room is silent as Oliver turns on Rene and Curtis like a teacher scolding students.

"You were supposed to be backup. Where'd you go?" Oliver has his bow in his hand with both hands behind his back and you can tell he's pissed.

You and the team had just recovered Quintin (how the fuck do you spell that?) from Cayden James and Black Siren and in the middle of the mission Rene and Curtis went missing and you lost Black Siren.

"We were looking for Lance... and as far as I can tell we found him," Rene quips and you can't help but roll your eyes. There was a time to be smart and right now wasn't it, he almost got you killed.

"Moving off from your position," Oliver pauses adjusting his grip on the bow, "was that your call or Curtis'?"

"Look," Curtis starts and you shift your eyes to meet his, "I was right there beside-"

"It was my call," Rene cuts in and defiantly takes a step forward, "And it turned out to be the right one."

"At who's expense?" You snap from besides Oliver, "Oliver gave you a direct order and you disobeyed it, and I had to pay the price. Whatever game of 'who's dick is longer' you have going on with Oliver has nothing to do with me."

"I kno-"

"Do you Rene? My face is so fucked up right now I'm seeing three of you, but who cares because your dick might be longer." You roll your eyes and cross your arms over your chest.

Rene sighs and starts talking, "I know you're pissed at me and I don't care, because you left us blind out there," he jabs a finger at Oliver, "and I wasn't going to let Lance die out there just because you didn't trust us enough to go off leash and look for him-"

Oliver interrupts cooly, his voice surprisingly calm, "When we are in the field, there's a clear chain of command. Plain and simple."

Rene takes another step towards Oliver and you can tell he's getting increasingly pissed and it's only ticking you off more, "I've been the same tonight that I've always been when you brought me onto this team."

"Rene, I put up with it because I trusted you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You broke my trust yesterday. And i gave you a second chance today. You don't get a third. You're off the team."

"You serious, hoss? Because this bitch can-"

You're on top of him before he can finish, your fist is flying into his face and he's returning blows, but you can't even feel them because of all the adrenaline rushing through your veins. You don't even feel it when Oliver drags you off of Rene and Diggle wrestles Rene in the opposite direction.

"Who the fuck are calling a bitch, Rene?" You yell shoving Oliver after you and wiping blood off your face with the back of your hand, "You got the right one motherfucker."

Oliver tries to grab you again as you take a step forward towards Rene, but you duck out of his reach.

"Just because I see three of your punk ass doesn't mean I won't swing on the right one. Keep fucking playing."

Rene wipes off his face and spits blood at your feet, the only thing stopping you from lunging again and Oliver's hand on your waist. Rene turns and leaves and the rest of the team is still quiet.

You roll your eyes as Dinah breaks the silence and steps forward with more bullshit of her
own to spew, "In a team we need to- we need to trust each other, and who knows who this rapid dog is going to attack next. I'm out too."

You clench your jaw, and Oliver's hand tightens on your waist.

Once Dinah leaves after Rene the room is quiet again and you lock eyes with Curtis, "You might as well go too. No hard feelings."

He smiles solemnly but is grateful for the excuse to go after his friends. After, he's gone you pull away from Oliver and slam your hands on the table.

Oliver, Felicity and Diggle are completely silent as you start swiping things off the counter and throwing them across the room, somehow Dig and Fel disappear by the time you finish and sink to the ground with your head between your knees.

You feel Oliver slide to the ground next to you and you sigh, leaning into his embrace, "I'm sorry that I dismantled your dream team."

"Hey, that was me. We were falling apart anyway, maybe it's just meant to be you, me, Felicity and Diggle," he whispers wrapping his arm around you and pressing a kiss to the top of your head, "He almost got you killed today."

"And I almost killed him for it."

"To be fair... he called you a bitch."

You laugh and wrap your arms around Oliver's torso, "I love you, asshole."

"You too."

~

Scenario of the chapter:

Ain't none bitch.

But i got a poll. For Bad Things I need two things before i publish chapter 2. (i only need the first one but like. yeah)

I need a fake name (first and last) that's not your name or a name that's common , like Ashley or sumn.

Comment if you're reading

On another note we hit 100k ?! and i didn't notice?! Thank you gusysdhehehdudusvsshhduehehwhe