Secrets ~ Oliver Queen

I'm currently working on a John imagine 💕

~

"Ew Oliver, why do I have to go?" You asked leaning against his car with your eyebrows furrowed.

"Because you're my best friend. Moral support and what not." Oliver answered putting his duffle bag in the trunk along with yours.

"Yeah but you're just training Barry. Why do I have to be there?!"

Because I love you.

"Because I need you to help.. you have super powers like Barry so you could help in that aspect. "

You knew he was lying, you could tell from a mile away but you decided that he'd tell you the truth when the time was right so you reluctantly took a seat on the front passenger chair.

"Fine." You pouted playfully and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Love you, Y/N." he laughed closing his door and driving out the parking lot.

More than you know

"Love you too, O"

~

The two of you pulled up at some abandoned shack where Barry was already there waiting for you, fully clad in leather. He uncharacteristically smirked when he saw you step out of the car in your all black training suit and a pair of sunglasses.

Oliver was rummaging through the trunk as you approached Barry, not paying attention to anyone, instead wondering how he was going to tell you that he brought you to the middle of nowhere just to express his feelings for you.

"Y/N!" Barry greeted with his arms opened for a hug.

With a smile on your face you met him halfway, hugging him tightly.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Your smile still apparent as you pulled away from the hug.

"It has."

Oliver cleared his throat from behind you and you whirled around to see him fully dressed as the arrow, his bow in his hand.

"Ready?" He asked Barry handing you your black mask.

You let out a long sigh as you shook out all your limbs, jumping in place before getting in a ready position.

"It's never too late to back down, Barry." You called out teasingly as your hands and eyes began glowing.

"I never back down from a fight, babe."

Oliver yelled out for you two to start but Barry calling you babe took you by surprise, and he gladly took advantage of this moment of shock and tackled you.

He pinned your arms above your head and breathlessly panted. "Give up already, babe?"

"Never."

You made your arms light up with flames and Barry was forced to let go when the heat became unbearable.

"Let's dance, Bare!"

Your body erupted with flames and a laugh left your lips. You threw fire ball after fireball at Barry who was struggling to dodge your attacks, his speed not very efficient against your excellent aim.

He was getting tired and you could see it but you never let up with your barrage of flames, eventually nailing him in he stomach and sending him flying across the field.

You smile victorious and throw your arms in the air. "I win!"

Oliver rolled his eyes as he walked up to you, "my turn."

"Oliver don't go too hard on him after that ass whooping he just took."

"I'm not even going to touch him." A smirk slid on his face, but it quickly dropped when Barry sped behind you with his hands on your waist and his face dangerously close to your ear.

Without thinking Oliver drew and arrow and released it the arrow burying itself into Barry's leg. Barry collapsed to the ground with a loud yell and you gasped as your eyes landed on Oliver.

"What the hell, Ollie!" You yelled dropping to your knees to help Barry.

Barry swatted you away as he slowly got up to his feet pulling out the arrow as he spoke, "Geez Oliver I get it."

You cocked your head at Barry wondering what message he could've gotten from Oliver shooting an arrow into his leg. Before you could ask Barry was speed-limping away as a way to give you and Oliver privacy.

"Why'd you do that?" You asked pulling your mask off fiddling with it in your hand.

The truth was you kind of knew why he did it, you knew that Oliver liked you because believe it or not it's not that hard to tell when someone does, but you wanted him to say it. You weren't exactly sure how you felt about Oliver but you knew you'd be willing to try.

"I meant to shoot that bird." He awkwardly gestured to the sky where a bird was no where to be seen.

"We both know you don't miss." You sighed stepping closer to him until you were a step apart with your chests almost touching. "The truth."

You were looking up into his eyes and he was looking down into yours, without giving you much of a warning he roughly cupped your face in hands and brought his lips down to meet yours.

"I love you." He sighed as he pulled away from you completely. "I understand if you don't love me back but I just had to do that at-"

With a bright smile, you leap onto Oliver wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms behind his head. You pulled him in for another kiss which he eagerly responded to.

~

REQUESTED

I'm soo sorry that this took so long and it wasn't even good :( I'm aiming to update another request today and then I'll write so of my own <3