Professor ~ Oliver Queen

No smut but like reader is a massive whore (like me).

probably the kinkiest thing i've ever written in my life

definitely a... sizeable age gap between reader and Mr. Queen.

but reader is like 19 ish so... LEGAL

YEs becca is my go to name for a roommate no not the same becca with the turtle and the party addiction.

~

"Y/N... you're joking right? Please tell me your not wearing that to class," Becca groans soaking in the lacy top you paired with a skintight black leather skirt that definitely did not pass the finger test.

(kinda like the picture where ever the hell i inserted it at but w a white/baby pink top)

"So what if I am?" You question batting your mascara-clad eyelashes innocently as you put the finishing touches on your hair.

"I know you have a thing for Mr. Queen but you can't seriously think it'll go anywhere?" She ridicules and you can't help but roll your eyes at her dramatics, "He's like 40!"

"He's only 35," You sigh applying a thick coat of your favourite lip gloss to your lips.

"That's like sixteen fricking years!" She screeches and she's really starting to piss you off now.

"Stop acting like some kind of a saint, Becca. You've slept with damn near all of your mom's boyfriends," You deadpan not even bothering to look at her as you take one final look in the mirror and grab your back pack.

After recovering from her moment of shock Becca stumbles into your shared dorm room after you.

"Yeah well none of them were 35!" She screeches again and you roll your eyes so hard you think they'll pop out of your skull.

"Fuck off, Becca."

With that you shove past her and walk to your class a whole hour and a half early with the hopes that you'll bump into Mr. Queen.

~

You take a deep breath at the door, quickly adjusting your outfit and shifting your hair around before you sashay into the empty class room. Well, empty minus the hot professor typing away at his laptop with reading glasses hanging on the tip of his nose.

You walk past his desk innocently and head to your usual seat, making sure to sway your hips as you did so.

"Ms. Y/L/N," He calls out and you smirk slightly as you turn to face him, "I got your email last night, what is it exactly that you're confused on?" He's still typing as he speaks, "You're one of the few people that have an A in this class."

"Well you're such a great teacher," You giggle excessively and the professor finally looks up and hikes an eyebrow up in your direction.

"Ms. Y/L/N, are you...? What are you wearing?" He asks his glasses slipping off his nose for a moment as he takes you in.

"Well... I have on a tight skirt and lingerie as a top," You say plainly as you let your fingers roam over the lace of your top and lean over his desk to whisper in his ear, "Do you want to know what I'm not wearing?"

He doesn't reply and you can visibly see the battle in his mind as he takes four long strides across the room and locks the door.

You smirk and hop onto his desk. You sweep your arm across the desk scattering the contents onto the floor and look back at the Professor with an innocent pout.

"Oops."

"Y/N we talked about this," he groans doing his best to keep his distance from you while also being close enough to sedate his urges.

"Really? I seem to only remember earth shattering sex, a little bit of champagne, and steamy showers. Am I missing anything?" You question teasingly as you shift your body towards you favourite professor.

"The handcuffs," he grunts out despite himself and before you even fully realise it he's positioned his body between your legs with his rough hands resting on your hips.

You can't even remember whatever witty reply you were cooking up in your head and despite the cockiness your voice was laced in only moments earlier you melt at his touch.

"Y/N, we can't keep doing this," He rests his forehead against yours and you feel the rest of your bad ass resolve slip away.

"Please," your voice cracks and you feel your teachers grip tighten at your waist, "It's not even just the sex, Ollie. I think I- I know that I love you and screw the legality of it- Ollie, please."

One of Oliver's hands travels up your body to cup your face in his hand and the rough pad of his thumb gently swipes away the tear that had started to full and almost out of instinct you raise your own hand to lay on top his.

"Okay princess."

You almost whimper at the nickname that you've missed so much. Out of pure instinct your mouth finds it's way intertwined with his and almost in unison you both moan into each other.

"God I've missed you so much," He grumbles into the make of your neck while he bunches your skirt up around your waist.

You're about to undo his belt but a harsh knock at the door makes the two of you stop immediately.

"Shit, get under the desk," He orders readjusting the belt you'd began to pull on while you scramble to shove your skirt down and dive under the desk.

~

I started writing something where becca comes and stuff but then it was taking too long so happy march. i really don't want to go to school today.