Manipulate & Stipulate - 4 ~ Oliver Queen

Took for fudging ever but I'm re-writing this and its probably going to be long as shit so bless whoever decides to read this. The beginning starts as Olicity but don't worry because you'll swing in and take your man.

~

Oliver shovels the Chinese takeout into his mouth as Felicity discusses her plan to take down Slade. Oliver was on hiatus from the team since he had started helping you take down the League. 

That morning he had been extremely late for work since he ended up falling asleep on the couch across from you rather than going to his own room. All of his coworkers were pissed at him and the only one willing to speak to him was Felicity.

"Then when he least expects it I'll stand and stab the cure into his neck and John will take him down with a tranq dart," She explains and Oliver listens intently to the woman, nodding along with his mouth full.

He swallows, "And you're sure this will work? I'm not so sure about you just handing yourself over to Slade. He'd pick up on y-"

"on me, if  I make it seem like he's actually kidnapping me it'll work, I promise." 

Oliver nods, it's a brilliant plan really Slade wouldn't see the danger in front of his face because he completely underestimates Felicity.

"Why don't I help you go over that new bill that Stephen is trying to pass?" Felicity offers shifting on the couch to put down her food and trading it for a stack of files Oliver put on his coffee table when he got home from work.

"Mm," he shakes his head as he swallows the food in his mouth, "Are you sure? It'll be boring... and tedious. It could take all night."

Felicity stops and looks over at Oliver with a stupidly sweet smile on her face and says, "I don't mind."

Oliver lowers his plate onto the coffee table, "You ever consider law school? Politics?"

She laughs, the questions clearly catching her off guard, "Oh I don't know..."

"Well Dig and I know a lot of good people at the Uni... If that's something you're interested in.." Felicity blushes, dropping the file onto the coffee table and tucking her hair behind her ear," I'm just saying.. Queen Co. would be more fun as Smoak-Queen Co."

She stumbles over her own words, "I- That's- You're sweet... I don't know if school is the right this for me, you know? I just have a lot to do at Arrow HQ and..."

She trails off and Oliver reaches over and rests a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "What is it?"

Her breath hitches in her throat as she looks between the hand and the gorgeous man it belongs to.

"You ever think to the night we first met?" She asks forcing her self to make eye contact with him.

He nods, "Yeah all the time."

She smiles slightly, " I was afraid of the whole world... at least until you and Dig came into my life. You trusted me. You gave me hope..." She leans slightly closer to Oliver.

"I remember everything about that night because it's not every day you meet someone like you, Ollie." 

Their faces are inches away now and a fork slides off one of the take-out boxes making them jump apart and Felicity gets up to grab the dirty dishes and take them to the sink.

"Like this thing with Slade.." she trails off pouring two glasses of wine in the kitchen and returning to Oliver, "he kills people and I completely understand why."