Bestfriends

07/29/19

"Maghihintay kami sa panahon na makakapili ka kung sino yung gusto mo saming dalawa, Ishika."

Right now, classes are over and i'm alone with two of the most important boys in my life on a classroom where they whole heartedly confessed their feelings towards me.

Okay what the hell just happened?!

Recap to a few hours ago. I was enjoying my day as usual with my two boy bestfriends, Craile and Aldren. As we were eating and laughing with ourselves, we got in to the topic of me having a boyfriend and being in a relationship.

I felt them feeling a bit down at the thought of losing me to someone and were worried that I would one day forget about them.

"Ano ba kayo guys, alam nyo naman na kayo lang dalawa yung mahal ko noh."

"Hoy wag kang ganyan Ishika, nakakahiya."

Aldren said to me as he hides his face with both of his hands due to embarassment. Aldren had to be the brains in our trio friendship. He would always be the first to remind me about my tests, projects, homeworks and stuff and would always help me with them. Plus it's obvious he'd be at the  top of our class.

"Hay nako Ishika marami rin babaeng nagmamahal sakin, tignan mo ang gwapo gwapo ko."

They said it's okay to be a little narsistic as long as what you're saying is true. That applies to my second guy bestfriend, Craile. He's the cliché bad boy you see on those romance books and movies. He gets into fights and have average grades in class. He glares and gets mad quickly at anyone who messes with him. But when he's with me, he becomes that typical tsundere. Deep down, he's a really good guy.

The three of us clicked the moment we met and that's why we've been the best of friends ever since. We started when we were just kids and now we're in our first years of being in highschool (Grade 10). As we grow older there would be times when my heart pounds and my face flushes when I'm with them. I can't help it because they're so sweet and such a boyfriend-material.

Yet I brush those feelings away since I know they're just my hormones and my initial reaction because i'm a girl and is being surrounded by two handsome boys.

Collecting my thoughts together, I caught a glimpse of their faces when I looked at them. They were both serious and were talking with their eyes as if sending hidden messages with each other.

"Di ba kayo nakakapagsalita? Ba't may pagtingin tingin kayong nalalaman na ganyan?"

They broke off their eye contact with each other and smiled at me.

Craile ruffled my hair as he said something.

"Mamaya after classes usap tayong tatlo. May sasabihin lang kami sayong mahalaga."

Aldren then stood up and talked.

"It's something we've always wanted to tell you."

"Sige sigee down ako dyan. Halika na start na ng klase naten."

>>>>><<<<<<

Ishika Lyne.

The six years of being just bestfriends with two handsome boys, they abruptly change that by saying they had liked me for a long time already and since they know both of them have feelings for me, Aldren and Craile have both decided to win my heart fairly and would gladly accept my decision with whom I would like first.

"Wait laaaanggg, hindi pa rin napoprocess ng utaaak kooo~"

A week has passed since the confessions happened. And I don't know what to do with the two of them.