Tocarme Prologue

04/16/19

[ Angelica's POV ]

My name is Angelica Ng. I am fifteen years old and I'm going to be in my first year in highschool.

And right now, you are reading the story of my life.

Have you ever believed of people with unexplainable abilities? Like how someone can ran as fast as a lightning? Or a person who can carry a building with just his bare hands?
I grew up believing in them.

Because I, for one have an unexplainable ability of my own.

I might not have flashy abilities like them but it certainly led me to believe that I can be a superhero too. Saving people with my help. Yet fate was too cruel to give me that wish.

Through all my life, I had been called a creep, a weirdo or a freak because of the ability that I have. They knew I was a fragile,confused little girl back then and they took that fact for granted. I ended up agreeing with every negative, hurtful word they had thrown at me.

I learned how to shut people out from my life. I made sure not to let anybody in to ensure my safety and theirs. I learned how to hide who I truly am just so that society can accept me as someone normal.

But the truth is, I was anything beyond normal.

And he was the one who showed me that it was okay not to be like everyone else. That it was okay to be myself because he would still love me. And even with all the hardships that we had face together, he showed me that he would always stay beside me.

For as long as I can remember, I made sure not to let anybody break my walls. I didn't want to be vulnerable with a person that would just eventually leave me alone. I didn't want to be held by someone who can eventually control me because of the reason of being so dependent on them.

But with him it was different. Everything about him intoxicates me. I want him in my life more than anything. We weren't on good terms back when we first met but that gradually changed. And so did my thoughts.

I wanted him to touch me.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

All are based on real life people