Chapter 45: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (2/?)

(Quick A/N: I'll put these symbols (**) after words that might need clarification, and I'll put their meanings at the end of the chapter to avoid any confusion. Alright?

Alright.

Enjoy! :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last Time on "~Not Your Typical Love Story~"...-

" Y-You're a wonderful girl and you're beyond beautiful, and you l-literally take my breath away! It's just that-..." Ex stopped dead in his words as soon as the realization kicked in.

I smirked at him and raised both of my eyebrows. He stared back at me with wide eyes, before avoiding my gaze and looking down at the ground. "I'll just shut up. I'm good at that." He muttered as he fiddled with his gloved thumbs. His muzzle reddened even more. I stifled a laugh. That's definitely a head start from Ex.

"So!" Jikal began as he clapped his hands together. "Now that that's settled..."

"May the best man win (Y/N)'s heart!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

"So, that's it?" The very confused blue hedgehog blurted out. 

It has been a very long while of deafening silence between the three of you in the small room after Jikal left you alone to ponder with your thoughts and make up a plan. A plan that could prevent Möbius from being ruled over by a ruthless overlord. This has been going on for about an hour or two.

It was quite weird, to be frank. 

You had only been in this world for a couple of days, yet... So many events have unfolded and it felt so much like home to you. You had only known Sonic, Ex, and the others for quite a while, yet you feel like you've known them for years. You just thought that maybe it's because of the fact that you spent your whole life on Earth playing video games about them. 

You were here for only a couple of days, and it felt so normal to you. It was weird. Really weird. Being a/an (a/t) and all... Your once-human senses were even more heightened and alert now that you're a/an (a/t). And your powers; your forms... They were beyond imaginable. When you were just a kid, you always dreamed of having powers to escape your harsh reality. And now that you have them, it just felt-... Odd.

And your bloodline,— your position in this world... It clearly has taken you aback. You have to admit, it was every girl's dream to be a princess! And now you felt so lucky for being one. 

So little time, yet so much has happened. And there are many more to come.

The room was indeed silent,— too silent in fact, not until Sonic spoke up. You were snapped back into reality and you decided to look at him. You were currently lying in his comfy bed,— staring at the ceiling in a starfish position, pondering about life. 

"That's the plan?" Sonic continued as he looked around in disbelief. 

He, like you, was utterly confused and lost about the situation. 

He had been running around this world for almost his whole life now,— fighting off evil and protecting those who he loves the most, but never once had he encountered a dire situation like this. Not until now. He genuinely thought that things like these wouldn't happen ever again after the Dark Day**. Well, he was wrong...