Chapter 44: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (1/?)

What is up, everybody?

It's ya girl, Wild Style, the one and only!

I'm back again with a new chapter! :D

Now, a lot of you knows that there's a pandemic virus going around, so Imma have to tell you to please, be safe

And since I'm going to be stuck at home for almost a month, I've got nothing to do but to eat, sleep, study, go on the Internet, do chores, repeat.

So! That's all, and I hope you enjoy this chapter! :D 

Peace out!

P.S.

Here comes the thrill-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last Time on "~Not Your Typical Love Story~"...-

"The seal's effects on you are way more worse than I thought..."

Was he talking about the first kiss that we-.... Three, had? Is that it? What does he mean by 'effects'?

Is that the same thing that Sonic and Ex are constantly feeling whenever they think about me? The overly concerned attitude towards me? The 'hanging-around-me-a-lot-more-lately' thing? The 'me-longing-for-their-affection' behavior???

I don't know.

But one thing's for sure...

Whatever the three of us are feeling right now, is getting stronger by the minute. It brought us way more closer to each other.

. . . And it all started with that kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tails.exe's P.O.V.~

"Tails.exe, your presence is requested at the King's Table."

A soul servant came up to me,— bowing her head out of respect. I looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh Chaos, not again. This is bad..." I nervously thought to myself. "May I ask why?" I asked,— partly out of curiosity. The servant did nothing but to look at the red-carpeted ground. She seemed to tear up. My heart shattered at the scene. 

Sark treats all of his servants harshly and brutally. He is merciless and cold. Even in death, his servants couldn't rest in peace.

"F-Forgive me, but the K-K-King strictly c-commanded me t-to-..." She stuttered as silver tears gushed out from her tired and empty eyes. I shushed her and patted her shoulder gently. She flinched violently at my touch. "Poor her, all shaken up..." I thought as I decided to withdraw my hand. "It's okay, it's okay. I understand. Please, don't cry." I gave her a warm smile. She looked at me, then mustered a reply.

 "H-He calls a-all attention. A m-meeting shall b-be conducted once everyone is present. Th-That is all I know." She stuttered. I gave her a reassuring smile. "Thank you. You've done well. You may now go." I whispered. She nodded once and flew away.

I sighed,— knowing that what awaits me at the table isn't good. 

----

I took a seat at the very end of the large, crimson, oval table,— opposite from... Him

Everyone was muttering about with their own businesses. When I say everyone, I meant everyone. Except for-... Sonic.exe, of course. Even Shadow.exe was here,— who I thought was on an important assassination mission and wasn't supposed to be disturbed. But I guess if Sark wants to have a meeting with all of us, then we have no choice but to follow along.