Is It Still Worth Reading...?

What's up everybody?

It's me, Wild-y, the one and only! :D

As you can see, this is not a chapter. But! I do have something important to tell you. Or ask, rather.

. . . So, uh... Lemme ask you a question...

Is it still interesting?

The story, I mean. 

Does it still entertain you? Is it too much? Too long? Too boring? Too many chapters???

Please comment on this, I'm open to suggestions. 

I'm worried that a lot of you might lose interest as the story goes on... It's just-... I have too many ideas in mind. And don't worry, Imma have to cut to the romance, drama, and thriller later on.

Meaning... The story's almost halfway there. :D

And the grammar, please...

Tell me, is there something wrong with my writing? It's okay, you don't have to sugar coat anything. Tell me how I can improve. 

The words that I use in my story,

Does it repeat itself too much in every paragraph? Is it too commonly used? Does it makes you lose interest?

The story line or the plot

Is it confusing? Is it blurry at times? Do I need to clear something out? Do I need to send clear messages more often? Does it bore you? Does it make you read less and less?

The characters,

Are they clear to you? Do you know what their purpose in the story is? Are their backgrounds clear and understandable? Is there anything wrong with them?

And most importantly...

The point of views,

Are they confusing at times? Are they too long and unbalanced? Is it clear to you? Do I need to make the events occurring between each point of view even more specific? Do I need to clear something out? 

Please, tell me. It's okay. I'm open to all kinds of suggestions. 

For the sake of the story, and for the sake of the readers. :)

. . . Sometimes, I just feel like nobody's interested in my story anymore. Might as well take it down-