Chapter 34: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (4/4)

-Last Time on "~Not Your Typical Love Story~"...-

The 300 meter tall Sark clapped his hands together, and with that, everything disintegrated into ash. Including the cliff I was standing on...

I yelped as I fell downwards, flailing in mid-air.

"Oof!" I yelped as I hit the ground. Groaning in pain, I managed to stand up completely. The weird thing was, I had no injuries, whatsoever.

No bruises, no cuts, no scratches, no blood. It's impossible!

. . . Unless my theory is true...

. . . That what I'm experiencing is only a vision... Of the future.

"Oh dear, I am truly sorry for doing that!" 300 meter tall Sark replied, sarcasm evident in his tone. I huffed in anger at him. "Now, now... No need to be irritated. I only did that to show you, your friends!" Sark shouted, gleefully, as he gestured towards...

. . . A graveyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tails' P.O.V.~

. . . A graveyard.

He pointed eerily towards a graveyard.

Something inside of me shattered even more when I had a suspicion about the graveyard...

No. 

It's a trick, Tails. You know you can't trust this nefarious monster!

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. I know I can't trust him.

But, my friends... He showed me. The graveyard...

It's not real! It's not happening!!!

But it will happen in the future!!!

You know better than this, Miles! Don't fall for it!!!-

SHUT UP!

. . .

I mentally sighed when I realized that I was having a battle with myself. And I have almost completely forgotten the situation I was in...

"Well...? I showed you where your so-called friends are! Are you not going to 'pay them a visit'?~" Sark spoke up, ambiguously. My hope completely dissipated when he reached the end of his sentence. "Wha-What do you mean, 'pay them a visit'?" I blurted out loud. Sark only raised an eyebrow at my question. 

Then, he burst out laughing. I growled at his rude actions and snapped at him. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" I yelled. Sark noticed my existence and an apologetic expression was smeared across his god damned face. 

"Oh dear! I am very sorry, again!" He replied as he wiped a red tear from his pitch black eyes. "Unbelievable." I thought to myself. "As for your question," He added as he stared at me. "Go and see for yourself." He smirked evilly as he forced me to walk towards the graveyard.

I couldn't find my words. 

All I could do was walk forward. 

And since I couldn't escape his intimidating powers, I decided to oblige since I was also curious about this forsaken-looking place. 

As I entered the graveyard, the air was again thickened by dread. The place seemed eerie and has a depressing effect on a person. I looked behind to see where Sark was, but a fog appeared and it blurred my eyesight. I tried to find any means of light or at least an object that is luminiferous.