Chapter 38: A Shopping Spree (3/5)

(Art not by me-)

Heyo, everybody!

It's me, ya gurl, Wild-y!!!
I have come to apologize for the very LONG delay, and I'm back with a brand new chapter! 

I've been a bit busy nowadays, especially now that I have published a new book...

For all of you jacksepticeye and Markiplier fans out there, why don't you visit my profile and check out this new story that I made? :D
I promise you, it's gonna be great! XD

So, I'm just going to make this a/n short as possible, but you guys better get ready, 'cause this is going to be a one heck of a ride-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last Time on "~Not Your Typical Love Story~"...-

Jikal sighed in defeat. He has finally realized that he isn't going anywhere with hiding things from me. I looked back at the two speedsters in front of me.

". . . . It means, you have agreed to spend a lifetime of commitment with one another, bonded by holy matrimony."

I instantly looked back at Jikal so fast that I might've snapped my neck. "WHAT?!" I blurted out, gathering everyone's attention.

". . . It means...

You have just fully agreed to be married to them in the near future."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your P.O.V.~

". . . It means...

You have just fully agreed to be married to them in the near future."

I pinched my nose in annoyance and utter shock as we continued to walk down the sidewalk. It has been a minute or two since I found out about the shocking and disbelieving news. I haven't told anyone, I mean, ANYONE, about it yet. 

I mean, how could I?!

"You doing okay there, (Y/N)?" Jikal asked me as he looked at a store near us. 

I flinched and faced him with a look that screams: 'You're kidding, right...?' He was hiding his hands inside the pockets of his brand new hoodie, and his staff was strapped against his back,— which may or may not gained the attention of several nearby Möbians. I tried to tell him, but he claims that he needs it, just in case. 

And yes, Jikal's in his physical form. 

Sonic and Ex were confused, but I just told them that he was a 'close' friend of mine. And I think I got the hint that they were suspicious about him, and probably a bit jealous, because of the fact that I could clearly read their minds anytime. I just laughed and shook the thought off. 

. . . I have more problems to deal with other than that.

Like the 'deal-sealing kiss', for example.

"Of course I'm fine, Jikal! No proble--- What do you think?! No, I'm not fine!" I whisper-yelled at him. He just chuckled as he looked forward. Nobody except me and Jikal knows about this. Back at H.Q., everyone seemed to notice my sudden outburst when Jikal first told me about it. They asked if I was fine and if everything was okay, and I just-... I just lied.

Right in their faces... 

I regretted doing it, but I have no other choice. I'm not ready to tell them. They wouldn't understand. Especially Sonic and Ex. They're too naive! I mean, it's true! And... What if... What if I DO tell them about it, especially in this situation, I'm scared that maybe...