Chapter 13: More Chains... Wait... I'M A WHAT NOW?!

Hello everyone! I'm finally back! It feels like ages since I've posted a new chapter! -sighs- So sorry for not uploading recently... As I told you guys in the last chapter, school's gotten real tough. I'll try to make the best out of this chapter, and I hope you guys will have a wonderful day!

Oh, and... Things are gonna get exciting and cute up ahead... Watch out readers! Love is in the air! 

XD And, I'm so sorry for Shadouge and Knuxikal fans. I changed the ships in the story... T~T

~W. Style 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your P.O.V.~

"You have to be kidding me..."

"We came here for help, instead, we got more chains..." I thought. 

By more chains, I meant that my left hand, which WAS free, IS now chained to... 

Sonic's hand... 

"Are you kidding me right now?!" I repeated aloud. Sonic just stood there, looking at his right hand, which was the one that's chained to mine. "What just happened...?" He thought. Ex was shaking, though I have no idea why. Knuckles' eyes were wide open and his jaw was agape.

The others were confused about this, some are even shocked. "Uh... Why is Sonic chained to (Y/N)?" Silver asked, extremely confused. "I just wanna die right now... I wanna die..." Ex thought. "Oh boy.... This'll be hard..." I thought to myself. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "Okay, I'm gonna explain my-..." "No." Knuckles suddenly interrupted me. We all looked towards him. He was kinda shaking.

"H-Hey, S-Sonic...?" He called out. "Yeah?" Sonic replied, not taking his eyes off of his chained hand. "I-It's her... I-It's the chains... D-Don't yo-you r-remember...?" Knuckles stuttered. "Remember what?" Sonic asked as he looked at Knuckles, before tilting his head in more confusion. "Have you forgotten the legend our grandparents always tell us when we were little kids?!" Knuckles snapped, making the rest of us flinch.

Sonic suddenly went still. Then his eyes widened. "No... It can't be..." He thought. "N-No way..." He stuttered out. Amy gasped as her eyes widened, but Blaze, Silver, Shadow, and Rouge's face went full shock mode. Me and Ex just stood there, waiting for an answer. "I-It's her... A-After a-all these years... She's f-finally b-back..." Knuckles managed to speak as he looked at me. "Uh... Am I missing something here...?" I asked.

Out of nowhere, a helicopter flew overhead. I felt the wind brush against my skin. 

"I'm so fudging confused... Can someone tell me what's happening...?" I thought to myself. 

I realized that the helicopter was occupied by a pilot who was a bird, a camera man who was a dog, and a news reporter who was a fox. The news reporter spotted us, and signaled the camera man to roll. Then the remaining buildings with screens which were not destroyed showed a video of the news reporter.

"Here we are, live at Mobius' Famous Central Park, where Eggman had just recently attacked using his infamous robots! You could see the mess just below us." The fox said as the camera zoomed in on the wrecked park. Everything WAS a mess... 

Broken robot parts, pulled or burning trees, dust, bricks, shattered glass... "Luckily, no mobians were harmed during the incident. All thanks to Mobius' famous heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends!" The fox said.

"I have to admit, it's been a while since we last saw them... Since the event of 'The Dark Day'. And I'm glad they're all fine. But we all know that, wherever they are, whatever they're doing, it's for the safety of Mobius." The fox added.