Chapter 40: A Shopping Spree (5/5)

What's up, everybody!!

It's me, ya gurl, Wild!!! ^^

I am dearly sorry for the long delay, I hope you guys aren't mad at me... ;-;
I got sick, and my body hurt so badly... I couldn't move... T^T

But anyways, I'm fine now! :D

Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Unlike me, I got a fever as a Christmas gift-

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! #2020

So, here's Chapter 40! But warning tho. This is very long! Also, it could be gore-y! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last Time on "~Not Your Typical Love Story~"...-

"Jikal here is 'testing' Sonic and Ex. He's trying to push them to their limits until they go completely mad." I sent Tails the message. "Oh... But-... Why would he do that???" He asked again. I rolled my eyes and sighed once again. This is getting tiring. "He's trying to push them to their limits so that he could see if which one of them would be a good 'husband' for me-..."

"HUSBAND?!?!?" Tails freaked out.

. . . . Right.
Nobody else besides Jikal knows....

". . . Shit." I cursed to myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

You sighed to yourself in dismay.

The situation just got a whole lot worse.

From going out on a shopping spree, to learning that you're going to get married to two dashing speedsters, to nearly tearing your mind apart from choosing between them, then accidentally letting the matter slip to an innocent, young fox.

"Great..." You sighed. Jikal tilted his head towards your direction, ever so slightly. ". . . What is it?" He mentally asked you, the concern in his voice making you a whole lot nervous and anxious. You just stared at the ground in front of you, as the two speedsters in front continued to discuss some 'matters' with your 'brother'.

From the way he flinched, you knew that he immediately got the message,— loud and clear.

". . . You didn't." He told you, but judging from his tone, he more like growled. You stayed silent. "You did..." He sighed, removed his arm around your waist, and crossed his arms. 

"(Y/N), care to explain what the heck is going on?!?!" Tails freaked out in the back of your mind.

"Give me a sec, Tails..." You told him and continued to talk to Jikal. "So, wait... You aren't surprised that Tails knew my mind-reading secret and that I could talk to him through thoughts???" You blurted out. Jikal rolled his eyes, as if he went through this a thousand times already. 

"I already knew about everything that happened, that's happening, and what's about to happen." He reminded you. You stayed silent as he proved his point. You decided to clear things up with the fox. "Right, okay. Give me a sec to calm Tails down." And with that, you directed your attention towards the worried and utterly confused fox. 

"So, Tails," You trailed off as you took a quick glance at him. "Long story short, my 'brother' here just blurted out this 'unexpected news' out of the blue, and it made me freak out as well." You finished as you directed your attention back towards Sonic and Ex.