Chapter 4: Meeting the Most Adorable Demon Ever (2/2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your P.O.V.~

I almost punched him in the face to be honest... Luckily I didn't, cause that would've not end well.

My eyes widened as I yelped and jumped back. I looked at him in shock and in fear. I mean, who wouldn't? I stared at him, which is a weird and a foolish thing to do instead of running away. He looks like an animal. A bloody animal, to be exact.

 He has pitch-black eyes, with blood-red slits for pupils. He also has a dark blue fur, which is also mostly covered with blood. He's wearing nothing except for his torn gloves (also covered in blood) and his shoes (which is also covered in blood!). And he does have spikes for hair. He kinda looks like a hedgehog... Wait... He IS a hedgehog! My eyes widened again... But this time, in realization.

After all this time, I was clueless. I recognized him. I remembered where I last saw him, and where I last saw this place.

I was sitting in the couch, in the living room, at my house...

I was playing a certain game, while I was eating my cookies...

I always play this game for like, everyday...

I even made him as my imaginary friend even though he killed his own friends....

How could I forget...?

"Hey Sonic! Wait up, what did you-...." A gray fox ran up to us. I know who these people are. The fox has a gray fur color with the same eyes as the dark blue hedgehog in front of me. He was carrying a brown bag, and is also wearing nothing but his gloves and his shoes.

 "T-Tails...?" I finally said.

 "Oh, um..." The fox cleared his throat. "Hi! My name is Tails! Although my name is Tails.Exe. But, no one calls me that." He said, while he lifted his hand. I gave him a smile as I shook his hand. "And um... This is my best friend..." He said, giving me a worried look as he pointed at the dark blue hedgehog. 

"Sonic.Exe..."  The dark blue hedgehog spoke, as he smirked evilly. "Pleasured to meet you..." He continued.

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath... After a few minutes, I finally opened them. Both were tilting their heads at me in confusion. I gave them a warm smile and said: "It's nice meeting you too!"

~Sonic.Exe's P.O.V.~

What... The... Hell?!

From that moment on, I knew that this girl right in front of me isn't from around here.

 My eyes widened at her response and my jaw dropped. I looked at Tails, only to see that he also has the same expression as I did. I mean... Really?! This (animal type) doesn't know me?! That's impossible! 

People cower at the mention of my name!!!! I know that everyone is afraid of me, yet this girl is talking to me?!

Am I dreaming right now...? I am a god, and I know about everything. Yet here I am, looking like a big dork and there are so many things that I still don't know. Like... How the hell is this girl not afraid of me?!

I snapped out of my trance as I heard someone giggling. I looked at the (animal type). She is quite small, with (fur color) fur. Her (hair length), (hair color) hair was dancing with the wind. Her eyes... Oh god, her eyes. 

Her eyes are so attractive and beautiful, I could just stare at them the whole day. She has (eye color), piercing eyes that shines so bright... 

Is it just me, or I could feel my face slightly heating up? 

She was wearing clothes that looks a lot like pajamas. She was also wearing gloves and gold rings for bracelets. I quickly gave her a glare. She looked at me, then she suddenly stopped. "I'm sorry about that..." She said while she looked away, rubbing her arms. "It's just that you guys looked like you saw a ghost..." she added.

"Well, um... It's okay. It's just that... Me and Sonic..." Tails trailed off. His ears slightly flattened against his head. Then he sighed and continued. "It's just that it's our first time meeting someone who doesn't even think about running away from us in fear..." He said, a hint of sadness in his voice. 

The anonymous girl stepped closer to Tails, then she put her hands on his shoulders. This made him flinch a little. "Why would I run away? You two seemed like good people. And good people deserve friends." She said, comforting Tails. "R-really?" Tails asked, his ears slowly lifting up. "Yeah!" The girl replied. Then she looked at me, giving a warm smile, which made my face heat up even more. I smiled back.

"Oh gosh! I haven't even introduced myself!" She exclaimed. "Well, my name is--" She got cut off by something. I felt someone else's presence. Her eyes widened, before looking at me. She also felt something too. My ears twitched, then I looked at Tails, then back at the girl. Same as her, my eyes widened in shock. 

"Quick, hide! NOW!!!" I yelled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~