Chapter 1: The Portal

Hello everyone! I'm wildstyle23. You can call me Wild. It's my first time writing a story based on my imagination and my situation now in real life... I hope you guys like it! And I'm pretty new to Wattpad so... I'll try my best to make this story great. I also made a few changes to things. You'll see... Anyways, enjoy the story! :D W. Style23 out!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your P.O.V.~

I walked into my bedroom and slammed the door behind me. Then I grabbed my Diary and decided to draw something. I sat next to the window in my bedroom and looked outside. The trees were dancing with the wind. And the birds were chirping happily, while children were playing and laughing. I sighed and started to draw.

While I was drawing, I could hear my parents arguing again for the 55th time. They were screaming and shouting at each other. I ignored them. I ignored them like I always do. "Why can't I live a perfect life...?" I thought to myself. I stopped drawing, and clenched my fists. "I wish I could cry again... When was the last time I did that...? I can't remember..." I tried to recollect all the things that happened in the past.

~Flashback~

I was once a happy and a sweet child. My heart was pure and good, they say. I had a perfect life, with a perfect family....

But nothing lasts forever... 

I remembered the time where my parents had their first fight. I was just a three year old child, crying my eyes out, just standing there, watching them argue... I didn't know what to do. I could feel my heart, breaking and shattering to pieces. I ran to my bedroom, sat in the corner, and cried. The feeling in my chest was so heavy. I could feel my eyes and my lungs burn from crying too much.

I snapped out of my flashback.

I didn't noticed that my parents were done arguing, and the fact that the sun had set. I decided to eat a quick snack. I hid my Diary inside my pillow, and walked outside my bedroom. I visited the fridge, and decided to go with choc chip cookies with a glass of milk. "Mah sweet, sweet cookies... Come to mama!" I exclaimed.

I looked around the house to see where my parents are, but they were nowhere to be found. "Meh, I guess they made up and went out again... They're always like that." I thought to myself. I went to the living room, and I ate my precious cookies while I was watching T.V. I got bored so I played my favorite video games. Which is, of course, "Sonic the Hedgehog" and "Sonic.exe"...

After finishing both games, I decided to take a shower. I went into my bedroom. I took off my (color) tank top, (color) denim shorts, and my (color) underwear. I stepped into the bathroom, and turned the warm water on.

~1 Hour Later...~

I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom. I changed into my (color) pj's. I took a one last look outside my window. I sighed and noticed a shooting star passing by. I quickly made a wish. 

"I wish I was in a world where my life is perfect..." 

But nothing happened. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Of course nothing will happen you idiot... Wishing only happens in fairy tales..." I thought to myself. I started to feel tired and sleepy, so I threw myself onto the bed. I slowly closed my eyes, hoping that I could sleep well this night. Before I could fully close my eyes, a loud BOOM echoed through the house. My eyes suddenly flew up, and I sat straight on my bed. "What the fudge cookies is that?!" I shouted.

"Mom! Dad! Where are you guys?! Did you hear that?!" I shouted, but no response came. I was slightly shocked about this, so I checked their bedrooms. "There's no one here..." I said to myself. "Ugh... They're probably drunk at the club again... Oh well, better go and check that out." I said as I walked outside their bedroom. I searched the whole house to find where the sound came from, but everything was normal... Heck, I even searched the attic and the basement!!! 

Well, I searched the whole house, except for one place...

"The backyard..." I said, my eyes widening in realization and in fear. I walked to the back door in our kitchen, unlocking it and slowly turning the knob. Another BOOM echoed, but a little louder than before. This caused me to let go of the door knob and yelp. I stepped back, waiting for something to happen. But nothing came. In fear and shock, I managed to turn the door knob again and I slowly opened the door.

A bright light shined upon me, making me shield my eyes from too much light. I managed to step outside, still covering my eyes. I peeked and tried to see what's happening, but it was too bright. A few moments later, my eyes managed to adjust, but I had to barely cover my eyes. I clearly saw what's happening, and this made my eyes widen more and made my jaw drop. In front of me, was something that could not be explained.

"What the...?" I asked myself. In front of me, was a red ringed portal. I rubbed my eyes, making sure what I'm seeing is real. "Haha.... This is a dream right...?" I asked myself again. I pinched myself, trying to see if this is just a dream. I felt a sharp pain on my arm, as to where I pinched myself. "Ow... Okay, maybe this isn't a dream..." I said to myself, as I rubbed my arm.

 Jumbled emotions and thoughts started to crowd inside of me. I looked at the portal more closely. The portal's color was from yellow, to bright orange, to dark red, starting from the inside to outside. It looks like it has rings around it. White spots are dotted all around.

I started to feel a little bit curious. "I think I kinda want to go inside of it. I wonder where it'll take me. I mean, it's not every day a random portal shows up at your backyard, at your house..." I thought. I took a one last look at my house, and then back at the portal. "There's nothing waiting for me here in this world anyways..." Without a second thought, I jumped into the portal. I closed my eyes as bright light shined everywhere...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! It's Wild again. So, what do you think about my story??? I hope you like it! And I'm going to make Chapter 2 soon. Don't worry. Feel free to comment and share my story to your friends and love ones! If there are some mistakes in my story, feel free to tell me! :D Until next time! W. Style23 signing out~!