Chapter 26: A Spark of Something Special...~ (1/5)

Hey peeps! I'm really sorry for the delay, I'm dealing with things lately, and I'm having a hard time writing chapters. I'm really sorry... I hope you can forgive me. 

I'll make it up to you guys, I'll do anything you want. Just comment and I'll do it.

So here it is, and I believe that you found something special about the title...~ ;) I do believe that you also found something special about the last chapter...~~~ ;D

Anyways, let's start the chapter because Sonic and Ex are really excited to see you again. XD

So without further ado, Chapter 26.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last Time on "~Not Your Typical Love Story~"...-

SonEx smiled warmly at me as he wiped all the tears away. "*sniffs* Wow... I gotta admit... That was amazing..." I heard Jikal speak.

"I love-..."

"Ahem." Someone intervened.

I looked at the god damn person who interrupted us.

I saw Shadow, smirking, along with Amy, Tails, Silver, Blaze and the others who were fan girl-ing and were watching us the whole time. I sighed in dismay and in embarrassment. 

~Your P.O.V.~

"Okay, first things first..." Shadow trailed off as he gave me a mischievous smirk.

"Just what were you three doing...?~" He asked.

I remained silent as I heard Jikal snicker inside my head. I growled softly at this and decided to grasp the gem (pendant) tightly to make him feel like he's getting squished.

"Ow! OW! Y-You're breaking it!!! Okay! I'LL STOP!!!" Jikal pleaded. I chuckled softly and let go. 

Jikal and I decided to keep this whole "guardian" thing as a secret because Jikal wanted to know if the gang are "trustworthy". I tried to tell him that they're kind and had zero evil plans but he won't believe me. So I decided to play along...

He reminds me a lot of Sticks the Badger...

I took a deep breath and faced Shadow, who was leaning on a door frame with arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Well...?" He asked, clearly impatient. 

"Nothing..." I (rep)lied. "We were doing nothing..." I added, sternly.

"'Nothing'...? Are you sure? That doesn't seem like you three were doing 'nothing'..." Knuckles butted in as he sat down on the couch. Rouge only rolled her teal eyes at this. Tails sighed at him, before crossing his yellow-furred arms. "That's not very wise if I were you." He said.

I scowled at Knuckles' question. "Yes, I'm sure. It was nothing." I answered again as I clenched my fists tightly. I could've sworn my voice went a bit deeper than usual...

Amy came closer to Shadow and faced everyone. "You heard (Y/N), it was nothing! Don't make such a big deal about it." She concluded. I smiled at her and mouthed a silent "Thank you", before turning around and deciding to grab my sandwich, which was placed on a coffee table across the couches.

Silver sat down next to Blaze and leaned backwards. After taking a bite out of the sandwich, I decided to grab a glass of lemonade. 

"Are you one hundred percent sure? Because clearly, we all saw you pinned down on the ground with them on top of you..." Silver abruptly said. I almost choked on my drink. Blaze sighed and placed a palm on her face.