039

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨? 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙪𝙥'𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣'𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙪𝙥'𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩...

"𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨?
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙪𝙥'𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣'
𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙪𝙥'𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣'"

"𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨? 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙪𝙥'𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣'𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙪𝙥'𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩...

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

champion
kanye west – graduation
1:16────I─────2:48
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

natalia woke up not knowing where she was. she felt arms wrapped around her and turned around to see alejandro. she looked around the room and realized that she was in her room. she let out a sigh of relief and looked at the time. 9:37am.

"shoot!" she whisper shouted, sliding out of alejandros arms and looking at what she was wearing. she was wearing her spandex and an oversized t-shirt. she didn't even remember changing into her pajamas.

"baby." natalia said softly. she held her head as the light filled her room. she walked to her window and closed her blinds. natalia was hungover, there was no doubt about it. she didn't remember anything from the previous night, the last thing she remembered was drinking a quarter of the four loko. she don't even know if she got to half.

"amor." she shook alejandro. she looked at the time once more, worried that they were going to be late to ceremony rehearsal. after continuously shaking alejandro, he finally groaned and opened his eyes.

"come back to bed." alejandro mumbled, opening his arms so she could climb into them.

"we have rehearsal in thirty minutes, ale." natalia informed him. alejandros eyes shot open as he looked at the time. 9:45am.