034

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙, 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙,𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨,𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙"

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨,
𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙"

"𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙, 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙,𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨,𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

loyal (feat. drake & bad bunny) [remix]
partynextdoor
1:31────I─────3:18
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

three hours remaining. three very long hours. natalia was drained and exhausted. all she wanted to do was go to sleep, but she didn't want to fall asleep on a bench. she would feel lame if she did, and she would feel like she couldn't hang.

natalia has been very observant of the three girls who've joined their group. she figured out that roshaun and 'nelly', as he called her, definitely have or had something going on between them. there was chemistry and it kinda made natalia happy to see that roshaun was happy.

she's kept an eye on ivy and ezequiel as well. ivy suited ezequiel, they would be a cute couple, but natalia didn't know ivys intentions with ezequiel and that's what worried her the most. ezequiel is a good guy, and the last thing natalia wants is for someone to take advantage of him and use him because he's too sweet and understanding.

natalia didn't really pay mind to sierra and mattia. mattia was a player, and natalia didn't think he would go soft for someone he's barely met.

over all, natalia thought the two girls were beautiful, and it would be a shame if their personalities didn't match their face. they haven't really talked to natalia or catherine, only leslie. however, leslies ability to make good friends wasn't that great. after all, she was friends with sabrina once upon a time.