032

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙"

𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙"

"𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

wells fargo
dreamville
0:42────I─────2:03
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

"are you done being mad at me? you literally didn't talk to me the whole bus ride." alejandro mumbled, rolling his eyes at natalia who payed no mind to him. alejandro told natalia sabrina was blocked for good, but according to what went down in his comments, she wasn't.

"natalia, it's our one month. it's gradnite, don't mess this up for us." alejandro groaned, wrapping his arm around natalias shoulder. natalia scoffed and walked quicker, alejandro quickly grabbing her hand.

"mamas." he pulled her closer to him. natalia got butterflies as the name escaped his mouth, tightly closing her eyes as she turned to look at him.

"what ale." she mumbled.

"don't be mad at me." he raised his hand to her cheek, gently swiping the hair out of her face.

"don't be mad?" she huffed, folding her arms. "you told me she was blocked and—"

"she is blocked.. on her personal. i didn't even know she had a spam." alejandro defended himself. natalia mentally face palmed herself. this is why she would communicate with him instead of just declaring her anger for him. the bus ride would have went a lot more smoother if she would have just asked him about it.