021

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

"𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌

i'm so proud
the impressions
1:00────I─────2:47
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

the group finally made it inside of the venue, successfully getting the flasks in with them as well. they found a table that only sat eight people, pulling two chairs up for the remaining two friends who didn't have a seat.

people were walking around, greeting their friends and talking about the after party at the airbnb. a lot of people were going to be going, natalia even heard rumors that the beach house next to it would be occupied by another school.

"the food bar is open, in n out truck will be here shortly." a teacher walked up to the table, informing the group about the food that will be presented for dinner. the group smiled at the teacher and nodded, staring at each other.

"i'm gonna go get some appetizers, anyone wanna come with?" natalia asked, standing up from her seat. catherine quickly stood up and smiled. the two walked to the food bar, grabbing plates. they knew they would have to get enough because the boys would definitely be eating off of their plates.

"so you and alvaro?" natalia started conversation, easing the tension between the two girls. a small smile creeped on catherines face, causing her to lift the plate in front of her mouth.

"we're just friends." catherine assured natalia.

"do you like him?" natalia asked, taking a step forward in the line.