022

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙪𝙥, 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙪𝙥, 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝!"

"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙪𝙥,
𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙪𝙥, 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝!"

"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙪𝙥, 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙪𝙥, 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝!"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘞𝘖

no bystanders
travis scott
1:30────I─────3:48
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

anger. that's all that went through natalias body as she witnessed the sight in front of her. she reacted, and she reacted fast. she couldn't help herself, nor can she control what was about to happen.

"you have got to be fucking kidding me!" she screamed. she wasted no time latching onto the girls hair in front of her, dragging her out of the bathroom and into the hallway. who knew someone so small could be so strong? the things anger can do to one person.

sabrina yelped, swinging at the air as she tried to hit natalia but natalia had her in a position to where sabrina wasn't able to lay a hand on her. sabrina kicked her and natalia shook her head.

"o-oh! fuck her up, natalia!" catherine shouted. catherine looked up to see the guy sabrina was screwing quickly pulling his pants up as he stared at the fight in front of him.

he had time to fix himself, but natalia didn't give sabrina any time to fix herself. her dress was above her waist and her panties were on the floor. her area was out for everyone to see, but it's not like it really mattered to sabrina.

ezequiel and alejandro were laughing when they heard a random guy shouting, "two girls are fighting in the hallway!" both of them quickly turning their heads and looking for their girlfriends who were no where to be found.

"oh shit." ezequiel mumbled, quickly jolting inside of the house with alejandro and alvaro trailing behind him. they noticed catherine was no where to be found either.