010

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩"

𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩"

"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣' 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘕

in my head
maurice moore
0:56────I─────3:17
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

natalia made her way through the school, dodging everyone who has tried to grab her attention. it's been exactly six days since she told herself she was going to tell alejandro how she felt about him. she felt like she was ready for his response, whether it be good or bad.

even though she felt like she was ready to tell him, she was really a wreck. she didn't want alejandro to treat her any differently if he didn't feel the same way. her stomach was hurting and she felt like she had to vomit.

she was so nervous, she didn't even send him his song for the day. the thought was completely piled underneath her other thoughts, which were not fun to have at all.

natalia walked inside her classroom, immediately locking eyes with alejandro. he smiled at her, like he always did when he would see her. she tried to shoot him the most genuine smile ever, but the smile was so forced it was noticeable.

alejandro looked down at his phone, his smile growing wider at whatever he was looking at. natalia sighed and walked towards her seat, which was next to his, and placed her backpack on the desk.

sitting down, she tried calming herself down. she didn't know why she was so nervous when she wouldn't really be telling him right now. right now, all she had to do was ask to talk to him.