019

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖 𝙙𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧"

𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧"

"𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖 𝙙𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

futsal shuffle 2020
lil uzi vert
1:23────I─────3:19
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

natalia woke, looking at her phone and still seeing ezequiel sound asleep. she smiled at her phone and stared at him, trying to figure out how she bagged such a good guy like him. it would be a shame if something were to happen to their relationship.

"why are you staring?" he asked, his eyes still closed but a smile on his face. his eyes fluttered open and the two just stared at each other, natalia trying to come up with an excuse that wouldn't sound weird at all.

"just wondering when you're going to actually stay the night instead of us having to fall asleep over the phone." natalia yawned, snuggling into her blankets.

"i wouldn't unless it's okay with your parents, you know this." ezequiel grabbed his phone, turning on his back and holding it so natalia could visibly see his face.

"if we ask, they'll say yes but they'll make us sleep on the couch." natalia whined, "why would i want to sleep on the couch with my boyfriend when i have a bed?"

"that's fine, as long as i can wrap my arms around you i'm happy." ezequiel rolled his eyes.

"guess what." natalia sat up from her bed. "it's prom day, baby!" she excitedly shouted.