020

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙬, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩"

𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙬,
𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩"

"𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙬, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠

pursuit of happiness (feat. mgmt & ratata)
[extended steve aoki remix]
kid cudi
0:34────I─────6:14
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

the girls were finally ready, after three long hours. of course, procrastination was in between those long three hours, but they were finally ready.

natalia and leslie walked out of their rooms, staring at each other. both of their eyes lit up and they squealed.

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" leslie shouted, smiling at her cousin.

"ME? YOU! IM SPEECHLESS." natalia shouted.

"we would like to see girls!" natalias mom shouted from downstairs. the girls laughed and began walking down the hall, eventually making their way downstairs. natalia went first, leslie trailing closely behind her.

natalias mom had her phone in front of her, recording her daughter and niece walk down the stairway. "my girls are going to prom." her mom softly spoke into the phone.

her mom put the phone down and folded her hands in front of her, looking at both of her girls and smiling at the two of them.

"you guys look so beautiful." her mother sighed, kissing their cheek.

"my princesses." her father kissed their foreheads.