040

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨"

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚,
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨"

"𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠

moon river
frank ocean
0:37────I─────3:08
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

the class of twenty-twenty graduates got in their lines like they rehearsed. starting in the front of the line was mattia and ezequiel. mattia and ezequiel have come quite close over the end of the school year. they were inseparable.

next in line was kairi and leslie, being followed by natalia, alejandro, catherine, and alvaro. when instructed, they walked out of the gymnasium and to the football field where their graduation ceremony would be held.

as they walked in line, they chanted their school chant one last time. a series of chants were being shouted throughout the walk from the gymnasium and onto the football field.

natalia turned to look at alejandro and gave him a nervous smile. he gave her a smile back and reached to kiss her forehead.

ezequiel and mattia turned around and gave their friends a thumbs up, which resulted in laughter from their friend group and people around them. they had goofy smiles on their faces as they heard the laughter of their peers.

they weren't suppose to have their phones on them, but no one ever listens to that rule. mattia pulled his phone out and ran to natalia.