023

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚,
𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

treasure
sampha
1:19────I─────4:40
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

warmth ran through natalias body as she felt two strong arms wrapped around her. she opened her eyes unable to move, alejandros hold on her being tight. one of his arms were wrapped around her stomach while the other was wrapped around her head. she softly laughed at the position he had her in.

"alejandro?" natalia softly said, tapping his arm with her free hand. alejandro didn't say anything, instead he hugged her tighter. she pulled her phone out and recorded herself, then recording alejandro.

alejandro finally loosened his grip of natalia, opening his eyes to see her on her phone. he grabbed the phone and she turned around, reaching to get it back.

"nuh uh." he mumbled, pulling her on top of him so she can lie her head on his chest. he threw her phone on the stand next to his bed and wrapped his arms around her, intertwining their legs.

"how are you feeling?" alejandro asked, his voice raspy from the shouting that occurred from the previous night.

after the events that occurred, people were saluting natalia for the fight. it wasn't something natalia was proud of, but it was something natalia has wanted to do for a long time. she was just happy she got to let out all the built up anger she had inside of her.

"i'm feeling okay. no hangover yet." natalia sighed, pushing herself off of alejandro and plopping her arm in a position so that she can rest her head on it. she looked at alejandro and he smiled at her. "how are you feeling?"