012

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝟒𝟒𝟐𝟐, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝. 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝟐𝟐"

 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝟐𝟐"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌

4422 (feat. sampha)
drake
1:09────I─────3:06
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

ezequiel and natalia have become the best of friends. what natalia and alejandro built in ten years, ezequiel and natalia managed to build in one week. the two were inseparable.

"do you guys wanna get lunch off campus?" natalia asked her friends, walking towards the end of the table with ezequiel by her side.

"oo yes!" the group exclaimed, alejandro and sabrina just staring at the group. the group got up from the table when alejandro cleared his throat.

"we won't all fit in one car." he disagreed, mumbles coming from alvaro and kairi.

"ogey, so stay." leslie quickly replied.

"i drive a tahoe, i'm kinda too long for small cars." ezequiel laughed, showing alejandro his keys. alejandro shook his head and looked at sabrina.

"we should just go." sabrina insisted. alejandro shook his head and looked at the table.

"we'll stay here." alejandro declared, natalia shaking her head and looking at her feet. she shrugged her shoulders and turned on her heels, leslie and her exiting the cafeteria.

"suit yourselves." mattia said, walking away from the couple who sat at the table. the group walked out the school and ezequiel led them to his truck.