029

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

*𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙨*

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤
𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙨*

*𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙨*

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

love is only a feeling
joey bada$$
1:46────I─────2:32
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

natalia woke up to the sound of leslie banging on her door. she opened her eyes in panic, not knowing what the loud noise was. she quickly got out of bed and opened the door, seeing leslie standing with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"get ready, we're going on a triple date." leslie informed her, natalia irritated at the fact that leslie woke her up way earlier than she would have liked. last night, she stayed on the phone with alejandro until six in the morning. she looked at the time and seen it was ten in the morning. groaning, she slammed her door but jumped at the sound. she turned around and opened her door, looking out of her room and into the hall.

"sorry!" she shouted to her parents. she shut the door in a more mannerly way and threw herself on her bed. she didn't even know where they were going, how was she suppose to know what to wear or what the accurate attire would even be.

IMESSAGE
natalia alejandro

baby cakes 🤍
how in the hell are u going
to keep me up till six in the
morning and then make
leslie wake me up this early

baby cakes 🤍
i want your hands when i
see you

my wuv 😚
bubs this wasn't my idea