037

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙣𝙖𝙝, 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙚"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"𝙣𝙖𝙝, 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙜
𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙚"

"𝙣𝙖𝙝, 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙚"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

keep in touch (feat. bryson tiller)
tory lanez
1:21────I─────3:20
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

"i'm so hungry." natalia complained, her stomach beginning to hurt from her hunger. her and the group were sitting at an open table, taking their skates off. they were tired of skating and pretty exhausted.

alejandro listened to his girlfriend complain about her hunger, his mind eventually venturing off to the upcoming thursday. graduation was only a few days away, it was all he could think about. as he thought about his friend group breaking up because of the different colleges they would be attending, he got this strange feeling in his gut.

brushing off the feeling, he looked up to see ivy and ezequiel standing in front of him. furrowing his eyebrows, he turned his head to scan the table for natalia. he found her sitting next to alvaro and catherine.

"so who's gonna ask him, cause i'm the one who asked him to drive us here." natalia pursed her lips. catherine and natalia came up with the smart idea of grabbing a couple of pizzas from a twenty-four hour pizza parlor and then heading to a park in the city.

catherine was a bit unsure of the park idea, considering it's eleven and this cities curfew was ten. even though some of the group was already eighteen, there were also some in the group younger than eighteen. catherine was among the under eighteen group.