013

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮"

𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮"

"𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

through the late night
travis scott
2:52────I─────4:46
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

"literally only three weeks till prom! and then gradnite, and graduation!" natalia jumped onto ezequiels back. the two laughed and he held onto the back of her legs, walking outside of the school.

"aight what's the move tonight?" alvaro joined the two. natalia shrugged her shoulders and alvaro shook his head, watching kairi and mattia walk towards them from the left.

"plots?" mattia asked. alvaro, ezequiel, and natalia shook their head.

"oh come on! it's fucken friday!" kairi exclaimed. natalia held onto ezequiels chest and rested her head on his shoulder.

"you guys would be a cute couple." alvaro said, laughter coming from ezequiel and natalia. neither of the two denied it, as a matter of fact, both of them loved hearing that.

the two started talking a few days after ezequiel met her parents. it started with subtle flirting, nothing too serious. natalia was the first to bring the flirting upon the pair of friends.

since then, they've just been letting things go with the flow. natalia felt like ezequiel was a good guy to move on to, considering alejandro was no longer in her reach.

natalia wasn't using ezequiel to move on from alejandro, not intentionally at least. she just really liked him. he respected her, he made her feel wanted. he brought a smile so wide to her face that her eyes were barely open whenever she smiled. he made her glow, just by being her friend.