008

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲, 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫"

'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲, 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫"

"𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲, 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫"

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

here i am (feat. nelly & avery storm)
rick ross
1:11────I─────3:30
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

natalia woke to the sound of her phone going off, groaning as she read the name that was on her screen. she declined the call and rested her head on her arms.

her phone began ringing again and she mentally screamed, answering the phone.

"i'm awake." she mumbled, looking at the boy on her screen.

"good morning." alejandro smiled, natalia closing her eyes to fight off the smile that would soon creep up on her face.

natalia set her phone so that she can see her screen while lying on her stomach, watching the boy she adored play his video games.

"it's so early, ale." she acknowledged the time.

"nine in the morning is not early." alejandro laughed, looking at the screen to see natalia with her eyes closed. he quickly looked away, his heart rate increasing at the sight of her.

"mhm."

"wanna hangout today?" alejandro asked, natalias eyes fluttering open.

"just us?"

"mm yeah, i mean if.. if that's okay with you." alejandro places his hand on the back of his neck and nervously smiled at her. natalia nodded and a genuine smile creeped on alejandros face.