009

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰

"𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚"

𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚"

kehlani's my gf, we don't know yg over here 🙈

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

escape
kehlani
1:01────I─────3:22
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

natalia and alejandro lied in her room, both of them with their hands over their stomachs. they had just got done eating dinner with natalias parents, both full.

after the candy shop incident, natalia pleaded for alejandro to take her home. he suspected something was wrong, but he didn't want to make her mad with questions.

when the two returned to natalias house, natalia went upstairs to be alone while alejandro left with her dad to buy the ribs and seasoning needed, along with some charcoal and necessities for the side dishes.

while she was alone, she had time to pull herself together and now she was okay, at least for the time being.

"nati?" alejandro said, his voice soft as ever.

"hm?"

"should i text the girl from the mall?" he asked her, natalia rolling her eyes at the question.

"if you want to, ale." she answered, turning on her side and facing away from him. alejandro sighed, her answer not being the one he wanted it to be. guess she really isn't into me.

alejandro stood up from her bed and natalia turned around to look at him.

"going so soon?" she asked, her eyes glossy.

"yeah, i haven't been home all day. don't wanna fall asleep here, and then not be home all night." he chuckled.

"mm, okay." she stood up from her bed. she slipped her slides on and walked alejandro out. alejandro said his goodbyes to her parents and leslie.

natalia shut the house door behind her and hugged herself, feeling a bit cold. alejandro stared at her and sighed, shaking his head at the girl in front of him.

"what?" she asked.

"notning." he lied.

"i'll see you monday." she told him. he nodded and walked away, glancing at her as she walked back inside her house.

natalia walked passed her parents and went straight to leslies room. she needed to rant, opening leslies door to see her lying on her bed.

"whoever that is, please hang up." she told leslie after she noticed leslie was on the phone. she sat down on leslies bed and stared at her.

"but.. but we just started the call." leslie whined.

"les, please." natalia begged, earning a groan from leslie.

"kai, i'll call you in a few." leslie told him. they said their goodbyes and leslie sat up and leaned her back against the frame of her bed.

"what's up?" leslie asked, concerned about what could be so urgent that she had to hang up on kairi.

"i like alejandro." natalia finally said out loud. she's never stated those three words out loud, she's always kept her feelings about him to herself.

"i know, and he likes you too." leslie told her.

"no he doesn't." natalia sighed, drawing shapes on her legs.

"uhm, yes he does." leslie folded her arms. "do you not see the way he looks at you? that boy is in love with you."

"some girl asked for his number when we were at the mall and he gave it to her.. in front of me.. if he likes me, why would he do that?" natalia mumbled.

"maybe he's only looking to make new friends." leslie defended him. "dude, don't get mad cause i didn't know you liked him at the time but i tried hanging out with him and he turned me down, pretty sure it was because of you."

"i- you what? how come i didn't know about this?"

"i didn't want you to know, thought you'd get mad i tried dating your best friend." leslie explained, playing with her hands.

"how long have you liked him?" leslie asked her, natalia pursing her lips and looking anywhere but at leslie.

"since freshman year." she said, barely audible. leslies mouth formed into the 'o' shape and she raised her eyebrows.

"you have hid your feelings since freshman year? you and him both dated someone, how the hell." leslie was surprised.

"well why do you think me and chris broke up? he knew i had a crush on ale and every time he would bring it up, i would deny it." natalia pouted, wanting to rip her hair out and scream.

her feelings for alejandro were now way stronger than they were before. she's never been sad because of alejandro potentially dating someone, but this time it was getting to her.

natalia questioned how she can be such a dumb ass, not being straight up with her feelings to herself and to alejandro. if she would have just told him, maybe her and alejandro could have went somewhere.

natalia couldn't understand how she would let someone who makes her the happiest girl in the world go and be with someone else.

natalia figured she would tell alejandro about her crush on him before him and the girl from the mall can get anywhere. she gave herself a week to tell him, she needed time to prepare herself for possible disappointment.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
lyss' personal lyrics!
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

fuck this chapter sucks lmao. ain't kehlani so
beautiful ya'll 🥺 she can ruin my life and i'd
apologize. n e ways, ya'll got 15 votes so here's
an update, might fuck around and update later
on tonight depending on how well this chapter
does. have a good day ya'll <3

word count: 916