chapter 36

.....Unedited....

Hoseok's p.o.v:

I ran to the room and locked it. I wiped my tears and removed my clothes. I went to take a warm shower. I'm so tired. I really need a good night sleep. I don't have energy to have sex with kookie. My husband. Just thinking about that, make my heart warm. A smile crept on my face. Finally, my baby came back to me. It's all because of taehyung. I don't know how I'm going to repay him. I went to the shower and started to bathe.

After showering, I came out of the bathroom and dried my hair. I opened my husband's closet and took his shirt. I smelled it, it has light fragrance. I missed it so much. I wore the shirt and lay on the bed. Soon, sleep consumed me.

*bang * *bang *

A sudden knock makes me to jump. My angry bird is fuming outside. I know he needs me. And, I also need him. I've been craving for his touch. But, I've to teach him lesson. He left me just like that and made me to suffer a lot. He broke my heart. I don't care about the beatings he gave me on that day. I was hurt because he left me. I suffered a lot, I lied to taehyung. I even agreed to marry tae.

But, he just came suddenly and became my husband. Now, he wants to have sex with me. I love you baby but you need to be punished.

"HOSEOK, OPEN THE DAMN DOOR...."

He kept on knocking it harder. I thought he'd leave after some times but it seams like the beast is awake and wanted to devour me. No, I wanna save my ass from the monster.

"That's it, I'm gonna break the door. Stay away from the door angel."

I ran to the door and opened it immediately. It looks beautiful, I don't wanna ruin the door. He stood there with an axe, panting like a mad dog.

"Kookie, I'm tired. Let me sleep."

I'm really tired.

He shakes his head stubbornly. He drops the axe and came to me.

"Kooki....ahh....hmmphh."

He kissed my lips. Oh god, I missed it so much. I missed his touch, his fragrance , his breath, his everything. It feels so good. I moaned in the kiss. I can feel he's smiling in the kiss. I immediately pushed him. I glared at him. He still smirked at me.

"I know you want me like I want to. Don't be stubborn angel. Come let's have fun."

That's it? So, he ain't gonna say sorry for leaving me?

I pushed him and locked the door again.

"If you break the door, I'll go back to my parents home."

He stops knocking and I heard the axe falling down again. I sighed and went to the bed. At least, he'd have asked sorry. I'd let him have me. Now, I also suffering because of him.

No one's p.o.v:

Jungkook never thought the other would say something like that. He's the one who always begged him to take him, but now, he threatened him by saying that he leave him. He got his angel after a long time. He don't wanna leave him for a second. He have to wait until the other calm down.

He went to the sofa and slept there.

Next day, Jungkook ran straight to his room like a baby with big smile but it was still locked. His smile soon changed into frown. He pouts and went to another room. He showered and went to the kitchen. He prepared his husband's favourite food. He heard a clink sound, his angel opened the door.

Hoseok wakes up a little late. He had a nice sleep. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. Soon, his nostrils filled with aroma. His stomach growled. He opened the door and waddle to the kitchen wearing a cute big frog slippers. I liked it , he can't imagine Jungkook wearing this.