chapter 8

At 10p.m.

Hoseok stirred in his sleep. He felt some insect walking at his bare back. He stretched his left hand and tried to pick the insect. Instead of an insect, he caught two fingers.

"Hmm... kookie.. stop disturbing me. I'm feeling sleepy.." he whined and mumbled. He still haven't opened his eyes. After the hot session, he felt really weak and tired. Even after sleeping for straight two hours, he still felt tired.

"Angel~~ don't you know what's the time now ? You still haven't had your dinner. Wake up and eat. I already told my maid to cook your favorite foods." Jungkook tried to wake up the sleepy head. After his 15th attempt, he scooped the cute boy and took him to bathroom. He dropped him on the sink counter. The cute boy still dozing off.

"Come on, angel. Freshen up. I'll wait outside."

"NOOO.... kookie carry me to the bed. Please" he made grabby hands to the younger.

"Enough playing hobi. Or I'll do you hard in the counter. How about it ?"

Hoseok dropped down and stood straight. He pushed the younger outside and locked the door. He heaved a relief sigh.

Jungkook shakes his head and went to his closet, he took a shirt and short for his boyfriend. His boyfriend came out of his bathroom cocooned with huge white bathrobe. He stumbled walked to the younger. Jungkook laughed and caught him.

"Baby, if you're uncomfortable then why are you wearing it? You know, there's no one except me in the room."

"Kookie... I know very well about you. What's this delicious smell? Hmmm~~~" he went to the food tray and started to eat the food.

Jungkook watched him with heart eyes. He never thought someone will fill his lonely room. Suddenly, he started to like his own room. He went near to his lover and ruffled his hair. He took the spoon from him and started to feed him. The other started to talk about some random things and giggled. Jungkook took wipes and cleaned his lips. 'Such a messy eater'.

"Hoseok, please stay with me tonight. I want you to light my home with your warmth and laughter. I wanna hear your voice, your cute giggles and... sinful moans.." he bites the other ears at the last part.

"Kookie, if i say with you tonight, then my mom would never allow me to come here. She never allowed me to stay in anyone's home except taetae..." he took the clothes the younger provided him and started to wear it.

"Hmm..? Taetae..? Who's that?" Jungkook don't like that name for some reason.

"Oh... he is my soulmate. No. He was my soulmate. He's my neighbor and close friend from childhood."

Jungkook don't like even a single word. He already started to hate the other. 'Soulmate? Fucking soulmate? When I'm here, you'll never need a soulmate, angel. I'll remove him from your life. '

"Was your soulmate?"

"Yes, i hate him. He broked his promise. He left me alone and went to other country. Look, he even gave me a promise ring." Hoseok showed his ring and pouted. He looked so cute with his boyfriend shirt.

Jungkook relieved after hearing that the other left him. Or else, he'd have killed him. He grabbed the other's waist and made him to sit on his lap.

"It's okay baby. I'm here with you. And, I'll never broke my promise."
He gave him an sensual kiss and laid him on bed.

"Hmm~ kookie.. stop. I know what you're doing? It's already 11p.m, my mom will kill us both. Ahh.... get away from me, you beast. You're crushing my bones." He tried to push the younger muscular body. The other left his body and took him down.