chapter 18

"Of course, France."

"B-but, why mom. I'll miss you and dad." Of course, it's a lie. I'll miss my kookie. He would never allow me, or he'd come with to France.

"Awww~~~ cutie, i know you love your parents. They'll visit you often. And, what about me? Don't you miss me?" Mrs. Kim pouts at me. She and tae have one thing in common, spoiling me with love. That's why I have a special place for them in my heart after kookie.

I smiled and hugged her, "Well, aunty didn't you said that you're also my mom?"

"Of course, i know, i just wanted to hear from you." He kissed my cheeks.

"Mom, stop kissing him. He's not a baby anymore." Tae glared at her.

'Huh? Why he's always acting rude when she shows her love to me? Don't tell me, he's jealous of me for getting his mom's love.

"Tae, why are you always against when she shows love to me? Are you jealous of me?" I pouts at him.

Aunt. Kim started to laugh,"of course he's jealous cutie. But, not of you." She smirked at tae.

What does she mean? They're hiding something from me.

My dad clears his throat, already my legs started to shake.

"Enough, Hoseok you're gonna stay with him. You're going to attend special classes. I'm disappointed of your art project grade."

I nodded silently without raising my head. We started to have dinner. Family gathering, they all talked and laughed while I'm just sat there and ate like a hungry lion. I've to eat soon and call Jungkook.

"Baby, you'll choke if you eat like that. Slow down. I don't want you to die soon." Tae whispered to me.

"Tae, I'm so tired . You know I woke up early for an exam. So, I'll go to sleep first, you can join me later."

I ate fast and washed my plate. I told my mom the same reason I said to tae. I locked my room and took my mobile from backpack. I went to contacts and saw only one num saved as "kookie baby". A smile crept on my face. Seriously, he saved like that. I called him. He attended after a single ring.

Italic: Jungkook.

"Angel"

"Hahaha...kookie baby.

"I missed you so much. I wish you're here with me."

"I missed you too kookie baby." I laughed at him.

"Okay, okay, stop teasing the contact name I saved for you. Isn't it true? Am I not your baby?"

"Of course, you're my baby. My only baby."

"Yes, your one and only. I don't even want to call our future child with that term."

"Future child? "

"I'm planning to make you pregnant, angel."

"Baby, did you get hit in your head. Why are you talking nonsense. You know I can't get pregnant,right."

"Maybe, if we do it three times in a day for a week. I think you'll .."

"Die?.. baby don't scare me."

"Hahaha...I'll never let you, angel. Okay, open your window, I'm waiting outside."

Huh? When did he came?

"Kookie, it's too early. And, there's a family gathering in my home. I-i can't"

"I don't care. Open it or I'll break."