chapter 3

Jungkook's p.o.v:

As i was resting in the new building, i heard someone walking. I wondered who would enter this abandoned area. I slowly wake up from my resting position. I went near to the window and stopped breathing at the ethereal beauty. Am i dreaming? Is he an angel? Is this possible to look this pretty and beautiful? Wait a min, why he's so trembling? Don't tell me he got lost ?

Oh my oh my, a cute little squirrel entered into the lion's den. After satisfied looking at his plumpy ass, i was excited to see his angelic face again. I whistled to grab his attention. I thought he'd run away but instead i came into my room. Ohhho... interesting...

His trembling eyes and shaky steps. Oh god... i want him now. I slowly went back and laid at the wall behind me. His small body approached me. He leaned his back at my chest. Oh fucking god, his pleasant scent. I really want to eat him NOW. I can't control this position. His ass slightly pressed near my dangerous area. I moved slightly and it seams like he sensed my presence. He tried to run away but i opened his ziplock of his backpack. Everything from his backpack started to fell down. He bent down to collect the pencils.

What a heaven... his ass. I want to eat his fat ass. I slowly walked infront of him and knelt down. I grabbed his chin and lifted his face. HOLY HELL

I've never seen such a beauty in my life. Sure, I've fucked so many pretty girls and some boys. But, his pure and innocent eyes drugged me. I want to taste him. Waste him. Steal his purity and innocence. Make him to beg me in the same exact position he's in now.  His crying face driving me crazy. I wiped his tears and stroked his cheeks.

Sure one day, you gonna cry like this baby. But in pleasure. I'll give you pleasure that you've never felt before. Make you my toy. You're MINE.

I took him to his classroom. He returned to me again. I stunned by his actions. His stuttering, his blush and his cute pouty lips. His innocent shy smile. How would he react if he know the real me?

I went to my department. Business management. I've to take over my parents business once i finish my course. I'll attend classes according to my mood. Since, I'm blessed by an angel, i decided to attend my morning class.

Hobi's p.o.v:

I entered into my class a little late. But, the professor still not returned. I was so happy to meet jungkook. He's really a kind handsome man. I sat at the middle seat. Soon, a boy sat next to me.

"Hi! I'm Jimin. What about you pretty boy?"

"I'm Hoseok, Jimin. Nice to meet you."

Hobi can't help but feel shy when someone calls him with cute nickname. Suddenly, he remembered about jungkook who called him with endless nicknames. He started to blush.

"Oh my.. look at your cheeks. Hey! What happened to your eyes. Are you cried?" Jimin asked him shockingly.

"It's n-nothing. I just got lost and cried a little." Hobi embarrassed to say he cried. He looked down.

"Haha.... don't worry. From now on, I'll always protect you. Let's be friends." Jimin showed his little finger as a promise. He showed his eye smile.

Hobi smiled at him and joined his little fingers. This reminded him of his so called soulmate who left him.

The professor entered and started the class after apologizing for arriving late.

~time skip~

It's lunch time. Hobi went to cafeteria with jimin. Jimin went to buy his food since hobi already packed his lunch. Jimin came back after holding a tray of food.