chapter 32

Hoseok closed the diary when Mrs. Kim called him. He wipes his cheek and ran outside. He read only half but it shows how much the other loved him. Hoseok felt so awful for not realizing his friends love for him. He approached Mrs. Kim.

"Yes, aunty."

She took his hands, " cutie, what happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, aunty." He fakes a smile.

"Come, let's eat."

Hoseok nods and started to eat with his family. Hoseok mom took him to the garden before going to sleep.

"It smells so good here." Hoseok smells the garden which was filled with hoseok's favorite flowers.

"Of course, it is. Tae planted these plants for you. He knows everything about you except one. I hope it'll be like that. "

Hoseok knows what his mom is trying to say, " mommy?"

"Hoseok dear, I hope you took the right decision. Please dear, compare both of them. "

"Mom, we can't compare someone with other. It's not a right thing to do. Jungkook.."

"Enough Hoseok, I don't even want to hear that abuser name."

Hoseok pouts, " mommy, but.."

"No more buts. We have only one week. I hope you'll don't disappoint us."

Hoseok didn't said anything. He nods his head. They went inside. Hoseok went to his room. He don't know what to do. He still loves his baby, but he don't want to hurt taehyung.

He lies on his lonely bed. He closed his eyes and started to think about tae. He can't able to sleep. He tossed on his bed. He started to count numbers. He tried to call Jungkook again. He sang a song. Finally, he fell asleep after filling his bed with taehyung's pillows and toys.

Hoseok was smiling in his sleep. He felt warmth coming from beside. He snuggled close to the warmth. He sighed in content. He hugs the other.

"When did you came?"

Taehyung pecks his cheeks, " just now. I came to you as soon as I reached."

"I missed you so much. I can't sleep without you tae.. you're so evil. Why did you left me?"

Hoseok pouts and sat next to him. Taehyung laughs.

"I'm sorry baby. Some urgent work."

"Work or me?"

Taehyung acts like he's thinking . Hoseok started to hit the other with pillow.

"You meanie. I hate you."

Taehyung hugged him and kissed his lips deeply.

"What was that for?" Hoseok mumbled with crimson red cheeks.

"Can't help myself. You look so gorgeous." He stroked the other's cheek.

Hoseok hides his face and runs to the bathroom. He felt so shy. He rubs his cheeks. He came after taking a shower. But, the other already left him. He immediately dressed himself with a shorts and a shirt. He ran to the other's room.

"Taehyung, I'm hwngwy. Come let's... where's he?"

Hoseok ran to the dining room. He saw tae was cooking something. He smirks and tiptoe to him. He screamed in the other's ear and started to laugh while clapping his hands. Taehyung puts the spoon in the pot because of the sudden shock. He placed his hand on his chest.

"Hahaha.....your reaction was so awesome."

Mrs. Kim came, " cutie, stop harassing your husband. Look at him, he's preparing your breakfast."