chapter 10

Hoseok's p.o.v:

"What are you searching, angel?"

Oh crap, it's kookie. When did he came? Doesn't jin hyung told that he left already ? Oops... I even forgot to watch seniors dance practice.

I turned sideway to Jimin, he's already looking at me with pleading eyes. Huh? Why he's pleading ? In an instant, Jimin ran away with his bike, he hasn't even ride it.

I turned my whole body to face my angry bird. Oh god, his whole body flames with fire. Time to use my charms.

I smiled and went to him.

"Kookie baby, what are you doing here? W-when did you c-came?"

Yes, using his weak point will definitely work. I hugged him and kissed his cheeks. He looks at him with still reaction less face.

"I'm supposed to ask that question, angel. WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE?"
He took my hands from his waist and pushed me to his car. My back hits hardly on the car door. I moaned in pain. I really woken the beast now.

"I-I... Jimin needed my h-help in his project. So, i came to help him. I know you don't like if I go to his home. T-that's why we came to university. S-sorry baby, i know you don't like him. But, he's my friend. I've to h-help...ouch."

He grabbed my hand and opened the door. He pushed me in the passenger seat and locked my seatbelt. He went to his seat and started to drive the car.

"K-kookie, my bicycle." He glares at me. I pouted and looked down. "I lost it." I mumbled. It's my dad's gift. I felt really sad. My throat hurts and I started to tear up silently.

"Your bicycle is safe. I told my friend to deliver it to your home. Stop crying."

"Really? Thank you so much baby. I love you so much." I released my seatbelt and kissed his cheeks multiple times.

"I doubt that."

"Huh?" What does he mean? What doubt?

"That you love me. Are you messing with my feelings, angel?" He spoke calmly without averting his gaze from the road.

My heart crushed. "Why are you saying like this kookie? I only love you."

"Then, why didn't you told about coming here. You took decision for me. You thought I'd not allow you to do project. I'd have picked you and stayed beside you. What if something bad happens to you? " His hands tightly grips my hand. He looks so worried about me. He only thinks and care about me. I'm so lucky to have you, kookie.

I slightly raised from my seat and sat on his lap. He slowed the Car. I hugged his waist and pushed my body closer to his chest. I started to kiss all over his face. I'm sure not to disturb his driving. I went down to his neck and sucked it.

"ANGEL....ahhh... I'm still angry at you. Are you trying to seduce...ahh... me?"

I giggled and pulled away from his neck. I pecked his lips few times.

"Baby, I'm really sorry. Please, forgive me. From now, I'll tell everything to you. Promise." And I'm going to participate in our college dance competition. Oh god, i don't have enough guts to say this to him. I don't know how he'll react. Rip me.

"I forgive you, only because you're in university. But, you still be punished for your actions." He smirked at me. Well, i know the reason behind the smirk.

"What punishment, baby?" I played with his hair.

"Baby, you're really testing my patience. Go to your seat now." He tried to release me from him. I attached myself tighter to his body.