chapter 20

Taehyung tried to wake up the sleeping princess. Hoseok wrapped both his legs and hands over taehyung. They've been spending their time by roaming around everywhere for the past one week. In a blink of eye, one week passed.

Hoseok clings whenever the younger try to unwrap him. He spent his days happily with his best friend. He never thought he'd enjoy this much. Taehyung always take care of his needs before he even ask. He felt blessed to have taehyung. The only soul who never hurt him, except his education part. He forgives him only because he wanted to achieve his dream. And, also marry the one he loves. He never asked about that 'someone special' of tae. Whenever, he thinks about his boyfriend, he felt scared. He's scared that kookie will get mad at him and leave him for not accepting his plan.

Taehyung got tired of walking up the other. He sighed and slept again with him. After 30 mins,

"Hoseokie, leave me. "

"Nooo~~~" he whines and hugs him. Basically, he sleeping on top of the younger.

"I need to pee... Please, baby"

"Then, pee.." Hoseok giggled at him.

"Okay, then. We're not going to get your mobile back.,"

Hoseok immediately unwrapped him. He almost forget about it. Taehyung laughed at the other's reaction. They both got ready and went to the shop after having breakfast.

Hoseok felt like he won a jackpot after getting his mobile. He thanked tae and kissed his cheeks.

Taehyung 's heart skipped a bit. They constant hugs and kisses from the other disturbed him a lot in a painfully good way. Taehyung is still an virgin, he never dated any girls or boys. His mind was filled with only that sunshine boy who he have been dreaming about from his age of 13. He watched his hyung with his sharp eyes since childhood, protected him like it's his duty. He never let anyone to approach his baby for dating or even going out . He always sticks with the other wherever he goes. In university, many girls proposed him, but, he always reject their proposal that he's already engaged and shows his promise ring. He's glad when he saw Hoseok still wearing the ring. One day, it's gonna be replaced by their wedding ring.They went back to their mansion.

Hoseok took his mobile carefully. He saw taehyung was doing something in kitchen. He went to his room and locked the door. He went to contacts and smiled.

"Kookie baby " his finger caressed the name. He even kissed it. He pressed the call button. The call disconnected after ringing till the end. 'Maybe, he's busy.'

After giving 30 missed calls, Hoseok wiped his tears. He left awful.

"I know it already. He's so angry at me. He doesn't even want to attend my call. I miss him so much. I want to hear his voice. I'm sorry. Hobi sorry. Your angel sorry. Please,please, baby. Pick up the call."

Hoseok talked with himself and kept on calling his boyfriend. Taehyung called him to come down for lunch. Hoseok washed his face and went back with a forced smile.

After lunch, taehyung dropped him in his special class. He saw the other's swollen eyes. He sensed something is wrong. He decided to ask him after class.

~Time skip~

Taehyung picked up Hoseok from his class. Hoseok kept on rambling about what he learned today. He also showed some of his painting. Taehyung smiled and nodded at him. He loves listening to others rant. He dropped at the candy shop and brought lot of sweets for his sunshine. Hoseok eye's were wide and he screamed. He loves sweets. He hugged and kissed his both cheeks.

"Thank you so much, taetae~~~ I love you so much."

Taehyung grinned at him. His evil mind danced a victory dance. He knows then other will kiss him when he got over excited. So, he always do something to make his sunshine to shout 'I love you' and tons of kisses.