chapter 29

Jungkook saw the other was sleeping on the floor. He unlocked his door and came out with a blanket. He wrapped the other and took him in his arm. He went to his car and sat with his angel in his arms. His driver started to drive the car. He saw his angel's sleeping face.

"My innocent and pure angel. Your parents using your innocence sweetheart. I hate them so much. Leave them and come to me sweet angel."

He kissed all over his angel's face. Hoseok stirred in his sleep. He slowly woke up and saw his boyfriend's face so closer to him. He immediately sealed  his lips to the other.

"Gukie, I love you."

Jungkook smiled and kissed his nose.

"I love you too angel."

Hoseok hugged him tightly. He realised he's sitting in his boyfriend's lap and moving in a car.

"Kookie, where are we going?"

"Sshh.... Close your eyes and sleep. I'll walk you after reaching."

Hoseok nods his head with a giggle and closed his eyes. But, he didn't slept, instead he heard his boyfriend's heartbeat with his eyes closed.

Jungkook shakes his angel.

"Angel, wake up. We're here."

He lifts Hoseok and sat him beside. Hoseok peaked and saw his home.

"Kookie, why did you brought me here?"

Jungkook pulled him closer.

"Angel, I'll give you 24 hours from now on. Go and talk with your parents. Tell me if they approve or else come to me. I'll come back here at 4p.m., tomorrow. Come here."

Jungkook kissed his clueless angel.

"I don't like your parents but I know how it feels to have one. I wish they're nice to me. But, they're trying to save you from me, like I'm a monster. Angel, I swear, I've anger issues but I'll try hard to control it. "

Hoseok nods his head.

"And, for your wedding, talk to the other. If he understands and leave you, then I'll spare him. Or, I'll kill him with my own hands. I'm already pissed because of him being so touchy with you."

Jungkook grabbed his thighs hardly in anger. Hoseok felt hurt and grabbed his hand.

"Ko-kookie, I'll take care of him. Don't worry."

He showed his best smile with two cute dimples. Jungkook's anger melts, he smiled at him. He kissed him one last time and left..

Hoseok skipped to his home with a big smile. He took his ringing mobile and informed Jimin. Before opening his door, he breathed in and out. He's going to tell his parents. He don't want to loose his love.

"Mommy ~~~I'm back."

He got no reply from the kitchen. He started to search everywhere. No one was present in the home. He took his mobile and called his mom.

"Hello, mo..."

"Hoseok dear, where did you went? Your call also not connected. I was scared."

Hoseok feel the panic in his mother's voice.

"Mommy,I'm fine. Where are you?"

"Baby, we're in hospital. Your dad had a sudden heart attack. I'm afraid that something will happen to him. "

Hoseok started to cry immediately. He sobbed loud. Mrs. Jung who hates when her son cry, started to cry immediately.

"Hoseok baby, hear me. Daddy is fine. It's just a first attack. Stay safe and lock the door. We'll come soon."