chapter 33

Taehyung p.o.v:

I grabbed my baby's hand and stroked his knuckles. I kissed his fingers.
He's laying on the hospital bed without conscious. It's my fault. I know he's weak but I don't know he has low alcohol tolerance. He's so angry at me for grabbing his legs for injection. I know I made him upset but I want him to get cure completely. I watched his sleeping face. That's what I've been doing since he admitted in the hospital. I was so afraid he'd leave me. I was so angry at me for his current condition.

I checked his temperature, he still has fever but not that high. I slowly lays next to him and hugged his waist lightly. I don't wanna hurt him. He immediately snuggles into my chest. I hugged him in a protecting way. I kissed his forehead. He mumbled in sleep. My cute baby always does that while sleeping. I smiled and try to listen to his mumbles.

"Hmm...hmm...hmmm...."

Huh? That's it. I thought he's saying something. Maybe, it's the fever effect. I hugged him and tried to sleep.

"Koo...kie.. baby.....Jungkook... please...I'm sorry.."

I was shocked. Who's kookie and why he's asking sorry to him? Is he one of my baby's friend. But, why he didn't told anything about him.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked him in a lower voice.

"Hmm.... tae....tae... I'm sorry..."

It's definitely his fever effect. I rubbed his back, he felt asleep soon.

Next day, my mom gave me his food and left. He definitely gonna make a fuss . He started to hate porridge because of having it constantly. He breathed in and out and entered his room.

"Tae, where did you went? I was so bored."

My baby pouts at me. He throws the hospital pillow after seeing the lunch bag in my hand.

"Go away, you cheater. You told me you'd buy me my fav food for lunch. That's why I ate breakfast. Now, you're bringing it again. I hate you. GET OUT.....AHHHHH....hmmphh."

I closed his mouth with a spoonful of porridge. He ate it while glaring at me.

"Sorry, baby. You've to get cure. You're not allowed to eat spicy food."

He finished the whole bowl even complaining about how it tastes blunt. I wiped his lips with a tissue and washed the bowl. I gave him some water and tablets. He ate and slept on my shoulder after playing games in my mobile. I kissed his head and took my mobile back when it started to ring.

It's Jimin. 

"Hello.." I whispered since my baby is sleeping on my shoulder.

"Hi! Tae. I called to check on hobi. "

"He's better now. Still has fever. "

"Oh! Okay, he's still angry at me, didn't he?"

I laughed lightly. My baby was so angry at Jimin because he went to Korea for a work without telling him.

"Very much. You have to convince him when you return back."

"I know how to do that. He's not too hard to convince. Anyway, I know you'll take care of him without I say, so, take extra care of him."

"I will. He's my everything."

"Okay, it's time to cut the call."

I laughed , "Jimin, may I know who's Jungkook?"

....

"Hello? Jimin?"

".... ju...Jungkook is our senior. Why are you asking about him suddenly?"