chapter 26

Hoseok feels he's was lying in a bed. He opened his eyes slowly. He can only see darkness. He blinked his eyes and tried again, but he welcomed with darkness. He woke up to switch on the light but he can't move his body. He started to panic. He can't move his legs are hands. He tried to scream but there's no sound came out of his mouth.

Suddenly, he felt someone's presence next to him. He was scared to turn. He closed his eyes and started to tremble.

"You thought you'd escape from me, kitten."

Someone whispered and licked his ear. Hoseok started to shake. He slowly turned and saw a creepy dark shadow with a wide grin.

"AHHHHHHH........"

Taehyung dropped the phone and ran to the screaming boy. He saw Hoseok was shaking in his sleep and screaming. He immediately scoops the other into his arms.

"Hoseokie, baby, it's just a nightmare, wake up. Come on, open your eyes."

He rubbed the trembling boys back. Hoseok shakes his head.

"No, he's here. He's here. Tell him to go away." He cried in his arms, clinging to him.

Taehyung felt bad. His eye's started to shed some tears.

"Hey, you pervert. Go away from me or else I'll kill you."

He said to his baby's ear.

"Kill him tae. I want him to die. Kill, kill." Hoseok snuggled into the other's chest. He stopped shaking and felt relieved that his friend was there to help him.

"Here, die, you bastard. Pangggg.... baby, I killed him with my gun. You're safe now, open your cute eyes."

Hoseok opened his one eyes and checked the entire room. It's was so bright and smells so good. He saw taehyung was holding him. He smiled at the other and sat.

"It's just a nightmare, I though it's real." He smiled sheepishly.

Taehyung kissed the other's cheeks.

"Tae, where are we? You changed your apartment?"

Hoseok stood up and started to look around the house. It was a nice comfort home with a hall, kitchen and single bedroom. He opened the window and smiled when the fresh ocean smell entered. He smiled brightly and ran to the other.

"Tae, there's a beach. Let's go and play."

Taehyung was astonished, he thought that other would cry and stay away from everyone after that incident. But, the other was dancing around like a happy puppy. He totally forget about what happened to him. Taehyung don't wanna ask anything, as long as, his baby is happy, he'll be happy.

Hoseok still felt worse, but he never stick with past, he don't want to ruin his present life. Hoseok felt really thankful for tae. His guilt started to build, he doesn't know how to repay the other, he wish he'd tell everything to taehyung and live a happy life.

He quickly showered and wore a loose tee and a beach shorts. He went to the store room and took a bucket and shovel.

"Tae, hurry up, it's time to build a sand castle." Hoseok said with a wide grin, a huge hat was placed on his head.

Taehyung smiled at the other's cuteness. He took the things from him and kept it aside. Hoseok blinked at him. Taehyung drags the other to the dining table.

"You've to eat before playing. Here, "

Taehyung placed the omelet, a pancake with honey and freshly prepared orange juice.

Hoseok pouts,"but, I wanna...mm"

Taehyung shoves the spoon on the other's mouth. He started to feed the other and gave him orange juice.