chapter 12

No one's p.o.v:

Jimin and Hoseok left their dance room after finishing practice.

"Pretty, we only have 2 more days to go. I'm so excited..ahhh" , Jimin hugged the other excitedly.

Hoseok pouts," and, I'm terrified~~~" he imitates Jimin.

"Pretty, he'll accept. He's changed , he's not like before. Even whole college noticed it. He won't get mad at you. Maybe, he'll be so proud of your talent." Jimin tried to encourage the other.

"I know he changed jiminie. But, he's been so rough to me lately."

"What do you mean, hyung?"

They reached the cafeteria. Some students left already. It's evening time, Jungkook was busy in teaching dance moves. He told his boyfriend to wait in cafeteria, that he'll pick him in 30 mins. Since, he's alone, Jimin accompanied him until his boyfriend arrives.

"He's doing me so rough. I can't even walk. I think he knows about my practice. It looks like he's doing on purpose."

Jimin shocked," pretty, i already told you. You're boyfriend have some serious problem. I'm not sure if he finds out or not. But, he's sexually abusing you. You have to take him to a psychiatrist. I know a doctor."

Hoseok stood up angrily, "Enough jiminie.. that's why I never told you. He's normal. He don't have any problems. He j-just loves me a lot. T-that's why he's so rough to me. I don't care about the pain. I only care about my kookie. Don't you dare to talk bad about my baby. He loves me a lot. H-he only loves me." He started to cry. He can't take it anymore. If he can, he'd shout to the whole world that his boyfriend is pure and good, that he's the love of his life.

Jimin stunted at his response. Sure he knows that he'll get angry if he talk about his boyfriend. But never expected him to shout and cry. He looks pity at the other who's sobbing. He shakes his head, this is not the Hoseok he saw on the first day. Jungkook totally changed his pretty hyung.

Jimin sat next to him and hugs the other. Hoseok stops crying.

"I'm sorry hyung. I heard that you're boyfriend has some anger problems. That's why I said to take him to counselling. It's not good for you and his health. Don't you care about him? Try to know about him, hyung. Don't be so blind in his love."

Jimin expected another angry lecture about 'my boyfriend is good. My kookie loves me', instead he only received tiny sobs.

"J-jiminie, why can't you understand.."

*ahem *

Both of them turned to the sound. If looks can kill, Jimin would have left to heaven already. 'Why he's always giving me death glares?'. He realised that he's still hugging Hoseok tightly. He immediately left the other and sprinted off.

Jungkook's p.o.v:

I finished the class as soon as possible. I don't know why that lazy dance teacher always makes me to work for him. Since, i love dance I accepted at first, but now it took my time from spending with my angel.

Now a days, I've been so rough to him. I don't what happened to me. I always took my anger and stress out by fucking him senseless. I can't able to control it. I'm using him as my stress reliever. And, I'm constantly getting angry at anyone except my angel. I can't get angry at him but I'm using him to relieve my anger. I felt ashamed. I went to cafeteria and saw the shorty hugging my angel.

'Calm down, calm down, don't show your anger in front of your angel' i told to my mind and glares at that shorty who's still clinging to my angel.

He ran after seeing my glare. I smirked.