chapter 23

"Give me your hand."

"Hoseok "

"Hoseok "

Hoseok snapped out of his thoughts. He saw taehyung was waiting for his hand. Hoseok closed his eyes. Don't want to cry in  of his families. He slowly gave his hand to the other. Taehyung smiled and took his right hand. He put a diamond ring on his finger and pecked his hand. Everyone cheered. Hoseok took his hand back. He felt really awful. It's not a right thing to do. He stood there with his face down.

"Hoseok dear, here take this ring and put on your fiance."

Hoseok stood there frozen with his head hanging down. It's his engagement. He requested tae to not announce it to anyone except their families and relatives. Taehyung didn't accepted it at first, he wants to show he's gonna marry his baby to the whole world. But, the latter, made him to accept. Now, he's standing in front of his whole family, waiting for the earth to swallow him. He wish his boyfriend would come and save him.

"Cutie, stop blushing and take the ring. Look at his red cheeks, sooo cute."

Mrs. Kim pinched his cheeks which was applied some blush make up be her. He took the ring from his mom. The diamond ring was brought by taehyung. He insisted that he'll buy it.
He took the other's hand and put the ring. Taehyung hugged him immediately and kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you so much, baby. Thanks for accepting my love. I'm sure you'll never regret giving chance to me. I love you."

Hoseok only accepted to have engaged because of his father. He'll never marry taehyung. As soon as he saw his baby, he'll surely run away.

Everybody started to enjoy the party. Drinks, foods and music. Taehyung's relatives approached Hoseok and talked about how he's so pretty and beautiful, the right match of taehyung, blah blah blah. Hoseok faked a smile to everyone. But, cried inside. He just want to run away. As soon as he saw Jimin, he ran to him and hugged him.

Jimin slightly slipped because of the sudden attack. He laughs and lifts the other and started to spin him. Hoseok laughed, it's just became their habit. But, some taehyung's relative looked at them weirdly.

"Why he hugging the other like he's his husband?"
"My daughter would be right match for taehyung, not that Twinkie."

Jimin heard everything and gave them a death glare. Hoseok didn't heard anything. He kept on talking with Jimin about how he missed the other and how he wish to run away.

"This ring is so tight and pretty. I don't wanna give it back to tae after running away." Hoseok giggled.

Jimin shakes his head,"Pretty, seriously, that's your concern right now."

Hoseok pouts,"Jiminie, I'm just following your plan. Come let's eat, I'm so hungry."

Jimin amused at the other's sudden change, he went along. They started to fill their plates and eat. Jimin saw taehyung was talking with hoseok's parent. Seems like they're introducing him to their relatives. They look so happy.

"Pretty, why don't you marry tae? Your family will be happy, and everyone will celebrate it. You'd have a perfect life. Why you wanna run away with that bad boy and hurt everyone?"

Hoseok stopped eating and gripped his fork and knife. Jimin gulped and asked sorry, they started to continue eating.

"Baby, you started to eat without me. Why don't you tell me you're hungry? I'd feed you."

Taehyung sat next to hoseok with his plate. Jimin felt awkward.

"Tae you're so busy. You know I can't control my hunger when I see food. It's obkay, here eat."