17 "Smut"

Anna pov

Both of us go and get changed,

I don't know where these outfits came from but they are a bit revealing

I don't know where these outfits came from but they are a bit revealing. I walk out of the room to see Josh sitting on the sofa "May I ask where did you get these outfits from?" I ask, he looks up at me "Whilst you were in the hospital, Me and Jaden went out to the mall and picked out clothes for you!" He says smiling, "we are going to go clothes shopping!" I state, "Are we now?" He mocks. I grab a pillow and throw it at him, he jumps up and looks down at my shorts.

"What?" I ask, "your not wearing them, they are too short!" He stares and starts to walk towards me, "No No No, you're the one that brought them, they are staying on!" I protest. "Go get changed!" He demands and points towards the door, I smile "Make me!" I tease. He smiles and lunges forward and I start to run, he chases after me. I grab the car keys and run out of the door and to the car. I unlock the door and reach for the handle, but Josh wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. "I'm not taking you out looking like that!" He states, "Why not?" I argue. "Because I don't fancy fighting off boys the entire time we are out!" He states. He puts me down and looks at me, I look up at him and put my hand on his cheek.

"Ok I will get changed........... when we get back!" And with that I quickly open the door and jump in the car and smile at him. He gets in the car, he looks at me and shakes his head.

Josh starts to drive and he puts his hand on my thigh, I roll my eyes and smile I place my hand on top of his and I could see him smirk. Every time he had to change gear he grab my hand and put it on the gear stick and then place his hand on top of mine and change gear.

We arrive at the mall and Josh runs around the car and opens the door for me, he holds out his hand, I take it and he helps me out. We hold hands and walk into the mall, we head straight to McDonald's. We wait in the queue for what seems like hours but in actual fact it was 6 minutes but still. The lady asks us what we want, "I will have a big Mack and large chips (fries) with a large coco cola, and she will have 20 chicken nuggets and medium chips (fries) with a medium vanilla milkshake!" Josh orders.  He pays and we go sit down.

Messed up love | Josh Richards and Jaden Hossler On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara